Ch 7 - Someone's a Hypocrite

Your pov:

I opened my eyes and winced from the pain in my head. I tried to touch my temple, but I couldn't. I looked down and realized I had been tied to a chair. "Oi! The Fuck! Who tied me to a fucking chair?!" I shouted making everyone jump.

Everyone turned to me and stared at me quietly. "Well? Someone untie me!" I demanded. "Y/n why did you... do that to Gyeong-su?"

I paused for a moment and reflected on what she was saying. Oh yea... I kinda mutilated him, didn't I...

I quickly glared towards Na-yeon and shouted, "You can thank the little whore over there for Gyeong-su's missing hand."

"Y/n!" Ms. Park yelled. I smirked and responded, "My bad, that's offensive to whores." Na-yeon stomped over to me and slapped my across the face.

"Oh~ the little bitch is angry. Wanna get another hit in sweetheart?" I said with a creepy smile. "Y/n that's enough!" Ms. Park shouted.

"Still think I'm the bad guy, huh? Nam-ra saw everything as well." I huffed and looked towards Nam-ar sitting in the corner. She stood up in front of everyone, "It's true. I saw everything. Na-yeon."

Na-yeon walked towards her and said, "What? What did you see?"

"You were the one who did it."

"Who did what?! I didn't do anything to Gyeong-su!"

"What are you talking about?" Wu-jin asked. "I didn't do anything!" Na-yeon yelled. "While you were all watching Gyeong-su, me and y/n were watching you in the back since you were alone. We kept our eyes on you because you cannot be trusted..."

Nam-ra then pointed to the mop behind me as I continued to glare at Na-yeon. "You wiped that blood with your handkerchief." She finished.

"No I didn't." Was all the girl could mutter. "You wiped that on the scratches on Gyeong-su's hand."

"I did not."

"It's in your pocket."

"So what?"

"Take it out."

"No!"

"Take it out."

"I said no!" Na-yeon said and smacked Nam-ra's hand away. Ooooh it's about to go down! I smirked knowing Na-yeon would regret pissing Nam-ra off.

"Should I take it out?" Nam-ra said and then quickly reached for her pocket. The girl pushed her back and shouted, "Fuck you! Who the hell do you think you are? Class President?"

Immediately Nam-ra slapped her and I shouted, "That's right! Beat her ass!"

"You never treated me like president." Nam-ra said coldly. "Girls. That's enough.... Nam-ra, y/n, do you realize what your saying right now?" Ms. Park said.

With that sentence I stood up and out of the rope I was tied up with. Everyone stared at me shocked as I griped my wrists. "Yes, we're saying Na-yeon tried killing Gyeong-su...

Well, I think she tried. He's still alive right?" I asked and looked around at my peers with curiosity. Cheong-San shuddered and said, "y-yea, he's alive."

"He hasn't woke up yet." Dae-su muttered.

"Fucking cunts." Na-yeon said and threw her handkerchief at Nam-ra. "There. Happy?" I bent down to pick it up and hand it over to Nam-ra. She inspected it and said, "This is blood."

"I wiped Gyeong-su's hand."

"This is his blood?"

"You can't tell?"