chapter one

It was a outrageous day

It was a outrageous day. The sun was out, making Monday's eyes burn as her and Wednesday walked the halls of Nancy Reagan High School.

Monday walked along side her sister as she eyed her peers' clothing choices. She never understood her parents choice to put her and her siblings through torture when they could be doing it at home for fun.

Wednesday and Monday reached their younger brother's locker. Wednesday opened the locker, just to see their brother with a apple in his mouth, rope tied around his wrists.

Pugsley gave his sisters a wide eye stare as he plopped to the ground. Monday sighed, knowing that he was going to cry. The twins hated tears, they didn't do emotions.

Wednesday bented down, taking the apple out of their brother's mouth "We want names."

"I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast."

Monday bent down, giving her brother a few pats on the forehead "Emotion equals weakness, Pugs." Wednesday acknowledged her sister's words with a nod, "Pull yourself together." The younger boy whimper to which he received stern looks.

"Now."

   Monday and Pugsley watched as their sister stilled, her head getting thrown back. The former was unfazed while the latter grew worried. Monday found her sister's visions rather dramatic, one day Wednesday was bound to snap her neck, which would be thrilling.

"You okay?"

Monday looked at her sister, meeting her eyes. The twins stood up simultaneously, "Leave this to us."

"What are you two going to do?"

"What we do best."

  Wednesday and Monday devised to perform their plan after school

  Wednesday and Monday devised to perform their plan after school. The jocks would have their practice, meaning they all would be in the same place.

  The twins walked up the stairs, side by side. Monday's mouth twitched when her and Wednesday were noticed. "Hey, freaks. This is a closed practice."

"The only people that get to torture-" Monday started.