chapter six

Monday and her new besties walked, no sorry- tried to walk to the conservatory, where Ms

Monday and her new besties walked, no sorry- tried to walk to the conservatory, where Ms. Thornhill's class was held. The three teens were swinging each other around, when Dexter was swung, he collided into a lamp post. Delaying their time because all three could not stop laughing.

The three teens were still high on giggles when they entered the conservatory, but Monday stopped when she noticed her sister, who was scolding Thing for some reason.

"Why are you shouting at Thing?" Monday questioned, just as she reached her sister's side. Wednesday paused, looking her sister up and down. Monday's hair was ruffled with leaves in it, her clothes had patches of dirt and her eyes had a red tint to them.

Wednesday was about to questioned her sister's state when someone spoke, "I see you finally made a friend. Even if it is a plant." The twins turned their heads to see Bianca.

"I go for quality over quantity." Wednesday stated.

The twins walked over to the desks, there was no empty tables, so the girls couldn't sit together. Monday wasn't having that, the teen grabbed another empty stool, placing it down by the stool at Xavier's table.

Monday was satisfied as she took her seat by Xavier while Wednesday grumbled. The younger twin looked over at the boy next to her, who had a sketch of a spider in his sketchbook.

Monday gleamed, "I love spiders. I have one, her names, Glenda." Xavier pushed the sketchbook towards her, raising his hand above the spider.

Monday watched as the spider came out of the drawing. This was Xavier's power, making his drawings come to life. Monday moved to touch it, but her sister beat her to it as Wednesday smashed the spider.

Monday's focused was directed to her empty stomach, as it growled. "Can you draw some fries?"

The class let out a small laugh at Monday's comment. The hungry teen was never answered when Ms. Thornhill spoke, "Wednesday and Monday, we're thrilled to have you two join us on our journey into the world of carnivores plants." The teacher gestured to the plant beside her, "Now, who can tell us the name of this beauty?"

"Dendrophylax lindenii." Wednesday answered, beating Bianca, who had her hand raised. The Barclay girl narrowed her eyes at the oldest twin, "Otherwise known as the ghost orchid."

"First discovered on the Isle of Wight in 1854." Wednesday said, making her sister roll her eyes.

Having Wednesday Addams in a classroom wasn't always the best. For her sister isn't wasn't about being always right, or wanting to be a bitch. Wednesday thrived off the competition, beating someone at their own game, literally.

"Very good, Wednesday." Ms. Thornhill praised, before looking at Bianca "Looks like you may have competition for first chair, Bianca." Monday started to dose off as she rested her head in her palm, making Xavier looked down at her.