chapter two

The twins confined themselves to their room for the rest of the day

   The twins confined themselves to their room for the rest of the day. It obviously needed a little twinge of black, fuck that Monday wanted to burn Enid's stupid stuff animals, but the twins settled with dividing the room equally.

Wednesday was almost done with getting the colored tint off their side of the window, when Enid walked in "What the hell did you do to my room?"

"Dividing our room equally." Wednesday said, standing up from the floor. A scowl caressed Monday's face as she turned away from the wall, where she was carving spiders on it. "It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side."

"I-"

"Silence would be appreciated." Wednesday cut Enid off as she walked over to her typewriter, "This is my writing time."

"Your writing time?"

Monday sighs, dropping down from her spot on the dresser. "She devotes an hour a day to her novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent."

  "I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." Wednesday said, making Enid huff "I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love."

  Monday watched from their bed as Wednesday stood up from her seat, "Your followers are clearly imbeciles. They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures."

"You mean, emojis? It's how people express their feelings. I realize that's a foreign concept to you two."

  Monday crossed her arms, so they weren't lovely dovey to everyone they met. Was that such a big problem? "When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole."

  Monday grinned at her sister's words, she grabbed one of her knives that was on the nightstand and threw it at Enid, who gasp and ducked quickly. "If your going to gossip about us, why don't you spell our name right. Addams is with two D's."

All of a sudden, a girly pop song filled the room, scaring Monday so badly, she jumped and fell of the bed. "Turn that off." Enid didn't listen as she danced to the music, making the twins angry.

"This is your final warning."

Wednesday wasn't able to get close to attack when Enid's nails grew into sharp claws, making Monday cackle as she stood up, giving one of her knives a twirl.

"So, the kitty likes to play?"

  The girls were interrupted when a woman with dark red hair and big glasses walked into their room. Enid retracted her claws, making Monday pocket her knife. "Good evening, girls. Oops, sorry about the mud."

"I wanted to make sure Wednesday and Monday were settling in." The woman looked down to see black tape dividing the room.

"Ah. Is this a bad time?" The woman walked up to the twins, introducing herself "I'm Ms. Thornhill, your dorm mom. Apologies, I wasn't here to greet you when you arrived." Thornhill smiled, giving the blonde teen a wave "I trust Enid has given you the old Nevermore welcome."