chapter eleven

For the first time in her life, Monday Addams was nervous

For the first time in her life, Monday Addams was nervous. The young teen couldn't look away as she stared at herself in the mirror.

Casper practically demanded that the three dress in her room, just so that she would be able to take pictures before they leave for the dance.

  Monday was dressed in a long black dress with a thigh cut, paired with black sneakers. An arm wrapped around Monday's shoulders, "I literally have no words to describe how you look, Monday."

The Addams girl frowned, turning towards Casper "Is that good or bad?" Casper grinned, "Trust me, it's good. I know for a fact that a certain someone won't be able to take his eyes off you."

   Monday scoffed, shaking her head "That is so not why I'm doing this." Before Casper could say anything, Dexter walked into the room. The teen boy looked up from his phone, only to stare at the two girls in front of him.

   Casper sighed, "Take a picture and it'll last longer." Dexter shook his head, with a cheeky grin "I'm sorry, I'm just realizing how lucky I'm going to be tonight with you two on my arms."

    As the two friends bickered, Monday took her time to look at what they were wearing. Casper was wearing a white glitter pantsuit, there was no doubt that she pulled it off. Dexter was dressed in a light blue suit, paired with his usual accessories.

    "Now, it's picture time."

    There was a few things in Monday's life that she hasn't experienced, one of them was seeing her sister in a dress

The five teenagers stood in the foyer, staring at each other until Monday let out a fake cough, breaking the silence. The teen glanced at Casper and Dexter, "You guys go ahead, I'll catch up." Monday waited until her friends left her sight to grab Wednesday away from Tyler.

"I thought you were planning something with that Ottinger kid."

Wednesday would've scowled if she showed any emotion, "There was a change of plans. Now I'm here." Monday hummed, glancing at Tyler "With him?"