chapter three

It was time for Wednesday and Monday's therapy sessions, that's right sessions

It was time for Wednesday and Monday's therapy sessions, that's right sessions. The twins aren't allowed to see Dr. Kinbott at the same time, ordered by the court.

Monday found it utter ridiculous, though the teen had no choice, but to stay put. "Dr. Kinbott's office is on the second floor. Other Nevermore students swear by her."

The twins shared a look, "Are you sure-" Weems cut off Monday with a stern look, "Monday, you have asked the same question ten times already. The answer will always be the same. No."

Principal Weems spotted Monday's disappointed eyes, making the older woman sigh "Maybe after Monday's session, the three of us can visit the Weathervane for hot chocolate."

"Principal Weems, this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you." Wednesday said, before she opened the passenger door and got out "And chauffeuring your students around is below your pay grade."

Wednesday was about to shut the door when Weems replied, "Given your history, I'm sure you're intent on running away." The older woman tore her gaze away to look at the identical twin in the back seat.

"I'm here to prevent that from happening."

"We wish you luck." The twins said in unison.

   Monday grabbed a sharpie out of her bag as she unbuttoned one of her sleeves and began to scribble on her arm

Monday grabbed a sharpie out of her bag as she unbuttoned one of her sleeves and began to scribble on her arm. She was just finishing a drawing of knives going through Principal Weems' head when the teen stopped.

Monday put the black sharpie away when she tapped on Weems' shoulder, who was talking to someone on the phone. "Can I have some money to get a drink?" The Principal sighed, putting her phone done as she grabbed ten dollars out of her wallet.

Monday gracefully snatched the ten out of Weems' hands and exited the van. When Monday walked away from the van, she was met with the rudely sight of her sister in a vision.

Monday walked up to her sister, putting her hands on Wednesday's arms to settle her. The man that Wednesday crashed into gave the twins a disgusted look, "Who let you two out? You goddamn weirdos."