Chapter 6: Camelia Snowflake

"Harry Styles..." The leader walked around the tied up alpha, breathing hard, blood falling in streams off the side of his face. "You -you took out more than half of my troops."

Harry said nothing, keeping his eyes closed.

"Harry Styles is in front of me, the Harry Styles!" He laugh manically -bound to die -losing too much blood.

"You destroyed my son."

Harry didn't flinch, keeping his eyes closed. His arms locked tight in blocking-cuffs.

"You -you sent him back to me as a different alpha!" The leader coughed, a wet cough -he would die soon. Although the could not, Harry could hear his troops running in.

"I had to kill my own son because you disfigured him, he would not speak -eat." Harry heard a metal chain. "Harry Styles, the leader of the Torture Sector -have you ever been tortured yourself?"

Harry didn't respond, bracing himself.

"I will torment you until my last breath, Styles." He got very close to his ear. "You will beg for my forgiveness even if it kills me."

-

"Wanna go with mama."

"Your mother is still with the doctor, we must wait."

Abraham was holding a toy taken from the pile in the corner of the waiting room. He pressed his back against Harry's knee, fiddling with the small doll.

Harry sat behind him, arms crossed, seeing many of the omegas he'd seen the first time he came. They were clearly receiving the same treatment as Louis was.

Louis came out of the side door soon after another omega was called in.

"Mama." Abraham whispered, taking off. Harry trapped him in his legs before he could. "Mama!"

Louis waved from the payment desk. "One second, baby."

"You cannot run off without telling me, Abraham."

Abraham whined to be free, Harry pulled him in, picking him up. "Did you hear me?"

Abraham shook his head, reaching out for Louis.

"Abraham, look at me, please."

The boy did, looking back at Louis a few seconds after.

"If you run off you can get hurt. You must stay by my side always, understand?"

Abraham pouted, "yes... -but -but mama."

"I know, mama said to wait, so we will wait." Harry stood by the exit door, with the child, waiting for Louis.

"Hello, Abby." Louis smiled holding out his arms for his son. "Did you behave with Harry?"

"A little mama."

"A little?" Louis shook his head, "I need a lot, baby."

"Yes mama." Abraham hugged his mother tight.

Louis smiled, "that's it." He bit his lip happily, "it's all gone."