Chapter 24: Flower?

Abraham held Louis' hand as they walked out of the bathroom. As soon as they were out, they were back in. Harry quickly locked the door behind them, "omega."

Louis looked back slowly, "that was –very fast."

Abraham giggled, clapping, "again!"

Harry smiled –worn-out. "They will not leave me alone –I am getting hugs, kisses, punches." He lifted his shirt, showing the forming bruise on his arm. "Everyone is losing their minds."

Louis sniffed him, "you smell like many people –although I do not like it." He smiled, "I am happy –I can tell they truly love you."

Harry sniffed Louis, "did you vomit?"

"Yeah!" Abraham raised his little arm, "yucky!"

"You threw up, Abraham?"

"No, mama did!"

"I cleaned my mouth!" Louis rubbed his arm, embarrassed, "I was excited –I was a little too excited."

Harry kissed him, "I do not care, as long as you are happy."

Abraham stuck his tongue out, "ew, baba."

Louis blushed, "are –are we leaving soon?"

Harry slumped, "We are invited to dinner with Matthew and –most of the military."

Louis' jaw dropped, "no..."

"Hungry," Abraham grabbed Harry's leg, "hungry, baba."

"I heard you, alpha." Harry sighed, "I know, and I am sorry –I just could not say no."

"Of course you will not say no!" Louis dropped his arms at his sides, "but we are not dressed for dinner! We must go home and change – I smell like vomit! I will be meeting so many people!"

Harry grabbed Louis, holding him close, "I am so in love with you." He smiled, "you have helped me over come so much –now, now we will begin our lives and I cannot wait." He tucked hair behind Louis' ear, "I do not know how my life can get any better than this –I feel," He shook his head, "so clean –as if a weight has dropped off of my shoulders and it is all because of you, Camellia –you did not give up on me."

Louis pressed their foreheads together, rubbing noses softly. "I cannot wait to spend my life with you."

"Hello?" Abraham tugged on his mother, "mama –hungry." He looked around, "wanna show Isa bathroom."

Louis smiled, "yes, baby, we will have a very special dinner tonight."

"Corn on cob?"

"Eh," Harry kneeled, cupping the boy's face, "possibly not." Abraham frowned. "But –when we go home, I promise I will make you some and we will make a cake –okay?"

"Mm, cake!" Abraham rubbed his belly, kissing Harry's nose. "Okay, baba."

"I want to say thank you, Abraham."

"Welcome, baba." The child rocked back and forth, "thank you for what?"

Harry bit his lip, smirking, "for always being there for mama –for me. You are so young and so wise already. I am honored to call you my son."

Abraham blushed dark red. He pointed at Harry shyly, "daddy –new daddy." He hugged him, "love you."

Harry sighed peacefully, hugging his child, "and I you, Abraham."