Chapter 8: Cuddly

Note: Iceland's language is Icelandic
Faðir means Father | Frændi means uncle | fallegur means beautiful

°°°

"Torture," Harry played with his ring. "Is in my bones."

His therapist nodded, writing things down. "Then why did you leave?"

Harry stared at his hands, "When I was lost in the snow -alone, I hallucinated up a family -a small one." The alpha swallowed hard, "I want a family eventually." Harry rubbed the inner corners of his eyes, "how do I tell them I've tortured people who may have done nothing wrong?"

She removed her glasses, "to you, is killing and torturing different?"

Harry snorted, "I can kill -if it is right, if I am fighting -I can kill." He squeezed his knees, "but torture -torture is different. I can do unimaginable things to people. I can ruin them until the point of insanity. -I have." Harry nodded, "if you could only understand what I have done, you'd never be able to sit here and speak with me."

The therapist cleared her throat, putting her pen down. "I doubt that."

Harry glanced at her, "you cannot doubt, if you do not know."

-

"Okay, Harry -Isaac, stay close to your mother."

Harry put one peeled potato in the colander. "I will have your rooms set up for when you arrive."

"Thank you, Harry. We will see you very soon."

-

"Hello Isaac." The child ran into the alpha's arms. Harry kissed each of his cheeks, "how was your flight?"

"Good, Frændi."

"Such good pronunciation, Isaac." He cupped the child's face, "you've grown so much."

Isaac smiled, "I missed you."

"As did I." Harry put a hand on Liam's stomach, "Liam."

Liam sighed calmly, hugging the alpha, head laying on his shoulder. "Such a long flight."

"I apologize, omega." He kissed his cheek, "I'm sure it was hard on your pregnancy."

"No, Harry, no." Liam's eyes closed slowly, "it is fine."

Zayn dropped the bags on the floor. "The weather is so much warmer here."

"For us, yes." Harry put the child down, letting him roam. "I will be leaving to take care of Abraham."

"Yes," Liam clasped his hands together. "Abraham. I am sure Isaac would love to meet him."

"Thank you." Harry bowed his head, "but Abraham is a very frightened child. He has gotten much better, we will see." He motioned to his open home. "Please, as always, treat this home as your own."

Zayn bowed to his old commander, "thank you."

Harry clapped a hand on Zayn's shoulder, pulling him in for a hug. "I will be back later tonight, after eight. I will make us dinner."