Chapter 25: demetrius

Frænka er ólétt: aunt is pregnant

Ekki orð: not a word

skilur þú mig?: do you understand me?

Hvað sagði ég? Ekki hljóð!: what did I say? Not a sound!

°°°

          "I –I must go." Harry walked back and forth, "now."

"Harry, please." Zayn grabbed him, "what is wrong?"

"Louis –he is sick because he is pregnant." The room cheered violently, and all it did was make his heart race.

"That is amazing!" Zayn beamed, "yes, we must leave this instant!"

Harry shook his head, "I will run."

Matthew jogged to him, "do not, do not. We will accompany you."

"No," Harry ran his fingers through his hair, "I –need to be with him now. I will run –please, do not disturb him... I do not know his emotions right now, I must speak with him first."

"Take the plane –it is freezing."

"It will be much faster if I run, it is a much shorter distance, I will be fine.

Matthew put a hand on his back, "calm, alpha." He smiled softly, "I know you are scared."

"I cannot be." He bit his lip, "He needs me."

"Then go, and when you are ready –we will be there."

Zayn touched his shoulder, "Liam will want to go," He smiled, "we will see you soon."

Matthew moved back, "go to your omega."

Harry took a deep breath before taking off.

-

"And then, mama?"

Louis smiled, exhausted by Abraham's multiple questions. "And then they cut me open and a baby comes out."

"Cut?" Abraham whined, and stopped coloring. "No cut mama."

"I will not feel it." He yawned, "They cut you out of me."

Abraham shook his head, "feel it."

"I will not." Louis closed his eyes once the questions stopped.

"And then, mama?"

Louis chuckled, sitting up, IV in his arm that Abraham made sure not to touch. "Then the baby comes and you name it."

"Oh!" Abraham paused his coloring, "mama said I could name it."

"Omega!" Harry threw the door open and Louis unintentionally whined at seeing his alpha. Harry looked entirely disheveled and he was not wearing a shirt. "I am here!"

"Baba!" Abraham raised his arms, bouncing on the bed. "Mama is pregnant!"

Harry tried to smile, catching his breath. He approached the bed, feet dragging behind him, going to Abraham's side. "I heard, I ran as fast as I could."