Chapter 17: Air

"Baba," Abraham held onto Harry's hand as they walked through the mall. "What are we doing?" He stared at a child that walked past him.

"We are here to buy your mother some gifts for air."

"Air?" Abraham bit on his fingers, "What is air?"

"Air is a part of our courting." Harry looked inside of a home store. "Courting is something very special, that only happens once with a wolf's soulmate."

Abraham listened, looking into the home store as Harry was. "Mama is soulmate?"

"Yes," Harry smiled, looking down. "I believe he is, I love him very much." He removed Abraham's hand from his mouth before walking into the store, "so I will find him the gifts for air."

"And baba and mama did water?"

"Yes, it was very beautiful." He picked up a mirror at the entrance, "I will be able to find gifts calmly, now that I am not in a rush." He set down the hand mirror, "you will celebrate air with us, Abraham."

"Me?" Abraham looked up with a big smile, "I cell-brate? Yay!" He stomped his little feet softly, "with baba and mama?"

"Yes, alpha." Harry was grinning, "You will see a ritual done."

"Happy, baba." Abraham pressed his face into the side of Harry's coat.

"I see." Harry touched Abraham's hair, "would you like to help me pick out a special gift for your mother?"

"Yes!" Abraham clutched Harry's coat, "wanna help, please."

"Okay," Harry looked around, "we need a mirror."

"When we give to mama?"

"In four days we will surprise your mother when he comes home from work."

Abraham smiled wide, looking around, "ooh!" He picked up a very small pan used to cook one egg. "Mama!" Harry laughed. Abraham looked at the small picture on the tag. "Egg!" He giggled, "Egg, baba!"

"We will not get that." He set the pan down. "The object must relate to air." He looked around, "such as feathers –flowers, birds."

Abraham frowned, staring at the little pan. "No egg."

"No egg, I am sorry."

Abraham grabbed onto Harry's coat, letting it pull him towards the mirrors.

-

Louis rubbed his shoulder, getting out of his car. He had made the mistake of helping another omega move big boxes when he saw them struggling at the mall. He thought he could be helpful but ended up hurting his shoulder instead –Louis needed to start working out.

He pulled his lunchbox from the back seat, careful of the crown on his head.

He'd gotten much unwanted attention for the beautiful decoration. Questions upon questions –and after he said it was because he was being courted... more questions.

He was just tired.

Louis yawned on his walk up the stairs, he fixed his crown before unlocking the door. Louis turned off the alarm, "Oh Lord." He looked around at the yellow decorated room. He closed the door behind him, setting his lunch box down; he forgot they were doing air today.

Louis toed inside, looking around at the movement of his furniture –for example; his couch was missing, in its place was soft yellow oversized cushions. There were yellow feathers –everywhere, and a fan that hadn't been there before. And how could Louis miss the ridiculous number of yellow flowers –all over the place.