chapter 4

chung myung smiled as she saw the children.
who were tired. 

"i am tired.."

"yeah why do we need to gather at dawn?"

"great sahyung..isn't this too much?"

she watched as yoon jong closed his eyes.
she wanted to laugh at this situation as she watched yoon jong lifts his head to look at jo gul.
many were complaining but these two kept their mouths shut.
she saw chills goin through his body.

"..but who the hell is he?"

'oh?'

now she was really interested.

"as if i could know!"

"there were more than 30 people . is it even possible to control a crowd like that?"

as she listen more she knew it was time to go out but first she then heard.

"is he going to hit us again?" 

'oooh ima do more that that you bastards!'

she watched as everyone went stiff  when hearing those words.
she kept listening.

"is it possible?"

"it could be that he wants us to remember last nights embarrassment.."

"what if we fail?"

"..."

she watches as they began to worry and turn their heads to jo gul who was just standing.

"if you all don't want to be hit again then shut the hell up and do what he says!"

"...sahyung jo gul"

she watches as he was shaking.

'hes probley thinking about his how he got hit and stuck in the ceiling?'

she shook her head and headed out to get somethings.
 but as she left the children talked.

"then, why were we asked to gather here?"

as she walked back.
with pebbles and  pouches.
the clamoring mouths wen silent.

"is this everyone?"

"yes!"

"hush! or the sasuks will wake up!"

she then began to speak while stretching.

"well we are going to be living together for the foreseeable future! i dont know how it will turn out, maybe we would end up spending the rest of our lives together!"

those who had decided to live and die with the sect had second thoughts.

"but in my oppinion..."

she smiled.

" you people are too week!"

many were silent.

The most insulting and disgraceful word for those who master martial arts is "weak."
Even those who think they should learn how to play fair and go back and live as merchants can't stand this.

"shit"

it was a problem that they couldn't object it.
as these were words of a person who eat 30 people at once without being hit.
no one could deny it.

"well, even i agree that martisl arts aren't everything in life. but! you all chose  to study here and learn in this sect. then you should aim to be as strong as you can be right?"

"so starting from today you will practice with me every morning! isn't that nice right?"

Someone raised their hand when they saw Chung-Myung talking shamelessly.