chapter 19

Mu Jin. A disciple of the 22nd generation of the Great Wudang Sect.

One of the Wudang sect's first-class disciples, standing among the Three Swords of Wudang.

His was known as the Clear Flowing Sword.

He had quite a few other names to describe him as well.

What was certain was his role within Wudang's upper echelon.

Basically, the sect leader and elders decide a sect's plans and operations, while the ones who execute such matters are the first-class disciples.

Mu Jin is one of those first-class disciples.

Everyone he met praised him, and everyone in the world supported him as well.

But there was an exception to everything.

He met someone who completely disregarded his existence for the first time today.

'Mount Hua's Divine Dragon.'

Mu Jin glared at the masked woman in front of him with cold eyes.

'Is she some mindless idiot that doesn't think things through?'

There is no way such a fool could defeat the second-class disciples of Wudang. Mu Jin thought that Chung Myung must have some additional trick up her sleeve.

But it was overly arrogant to believe that petty tricks would be enough to ignore Mu Jin.

The tip of Mu Jin's sword quietly headed for Chung Myung.

No further conversation was necessary. If there was something that either wanted, they would clash their swords and take it. Such is the way of the martial world.

"Infinite Light on the path."

Mu Jin recited a sutra, and Chung Myung shook her head as if such words were annoying.

'Good form.'

There was a strong feeling of stability.

Even seen through Chung Myung's critical eyes, there weren't any extremely offensive flaws. There's a reason the second-class disciples showed such excessive respect for this man. Chung Myung didn't know who this man was, but she was certain the man must have a solid reputation in Kangho.

Even though the second-class disciples were nothing.

However, it wasn't some second-class disciple in front of Chung Myung now, but a true swordsman of Wudang that was aiming for Chung Myung.

He was a warrior with a razor-sharp momentum that seemed keen to sever flesh at any moment. That fact caused Chung Myung's lips to curl into a smile.

At this level, he is naturally the best among those Chung Myung had faced after his reincarnation.

But....

"Ah, just one thing before we begin."

Mu Jin's eyebrows twitched.

"You aren't going to foolishly pretend that nothing's happened, right?"

"As if I would. I just want to make a bet."

"Bet?"

"Yes."

Chung Myung grinned as she continued.

"It would be pretty miserable if we gave our best efforts, won, and got nothing out of it, right? So, how about the loser grants one thing to the winner. I want to hear about the Sword Tomb, or something like that?"