chapter 21

"Huhuhu. These young kids."

The first of the Three Killers of Wailing Ghost, Shadowless Wailing Ghost, stared at Mount Hua's disciple with red eyes.

"Without any skills, you go around aiming for precious things because you have faced nothing in life. So, this old man will kill you without pain."

Had it not been for the Sword Tomb, he wouldn't have even thought about harming the disciples of Mount Hua.

Even if Mount Hua had fallen, it still had a name that was greater than any small or medium sect. It wasn't a wise choice to go against such people.

But this was the Sword Tomb.

It was a place where outsiders couldn't reach nor see inside. Even if someone died here, the culprit couldn't be found, so he could use his hands as he pleased with peace of mind.

The Beggars Union people next to Mount Hua were a bit annoying, but even if they were also killed, a word about it wouldn't reach the outside world.

'It's always good to have one less competitor.'

He licked his lips, and his pole blade sparkled blue.

"Kukuku. You young ones were greedy for nothing, hehe."

"They will start regretting everything once their flesh is pierced."

The younger brothers of the man also took out their weapons and threatened the disciples of Mount Hua.

But...

'Why are they like that?'

The Three Killers of Wailing Ghost. In the Honam area, they were a notorious group that could make crying children stop with just their names. No matter how well-known they were in the past, the disciples of Mount Hua and the Beggars Union wouldn't dare to lift their weapons against these notorious groups.

However, the kids in front of them were calm, and there was even a sullen reaction on their faces.

"Since they are young, they must be scare..."

"Hey."

Yoon Jong sighed and opened his mouth.

"I understand what you mean, but you need to start thinking about things again."

"What?"

Shadowless Wailing Ghost's eyes opened wide.

"You arrogant bastard!"

"No. It isn't like that.... sigh. I don't know. Do whatever you want."

"Let's see if you will keep saying that when we tear open that mouth of yours..."

It was then.

Kuuuu!

Suddenly, there was a loud roar next to him. And the Shadowless Wailing Ghost's eyes went round.

'W-what?'

A stranger appeared next to him.

'Uh? Then what of my younger brother?'

What happened to the brother who was standing there?

His gaze descended downwards.

"Huh... Kuk..."

His younger brother was wriggling under the foot of the stranger who had appeared suddenly.

Seeing his young brother with his limbs twisted in a strange manner, he was angry.

"Uh..."

He lifted his gaze to once again look at the person who was crushing his younger brother with their feet.