Chapter 25

"Wait! Nothing in this world is impossible! If it cannot be done, then we need to make it happen!"

Chung Myung shouted, making Hwang Mun-Yak flustered.

If anyone else had said this, he might have been displeased, but this was Chung Myung, and Hwang Mun-Yak had received so much from her.

"Young disciple, let's calm down."

"I am very calm, right—!"

"Tone it down."

Hearing Hyun Jong's calm order, Baek Cheon and Yoon Jong grabbed Chung Myung.

"Kuaaak."

Chung Myung groaned.

Hyun Jong looked at Hwang Mun-Yak and spoke.

"Is it because of the ice crystals?"

There was a sense of concern in his voice.

Ice crystals came from the deepest and roughest areas of the North Sea; they were the most precious and difficult ingredient to obtain among those needed for the pill. What's more, the entire area was under the supervision of the North Sea Ice Palace. It wasn't something that could be easily purchased, even if one had the money. (wait is this where I'm going to see another man enter the harem??)

Hwang Mun-Yak smiled bitterly.

"It's true that it's extremely difficult to obtain them, but with the Eunha Guild's power, we can get as many ice crystals as we want."

"Then what's the issue?"

"The troublesome ingredient isn't the ice crystal. It's the Purple Wood Grass."

"Hm?"

Hyun Jong titled his head.

He did ask him to get purple wood grass too, but it didn't seem like an expensive item, so he didn't pay much attention to it.

"Is it a precious item? Something too expensive to get?"

"Not at all. Of course, it is a rare item that can only be found in certain places, but its effectiveness is known to be lacking, and it can hardly be considered a medicinal herb."

"Then why?"

Hwang Mun-Yak took a deep breath.

"Sect Leader, you must know about the Five Palaces beyond the Great Wall."

"Of course."

Five Palaces beyond the Great Wall.

Five factions outside The Central Plains.

Each of these factions has similar power to the sects among the Nine Great Sects and has formed an alliance together.

The South Sea Sun Palace, North Sea Ice Palace, Potala Palace, Nanman Beast Palace, and Mara Blood Palace.

The alliance of these five sects was known as the Five Palaces beyond the Great Wall.

"The problem is the Nanman Beast Palace."

Hyun Jong frowned.

'What the hell is happening with the Nanman Beast palace?'

As if Hwang Mun-Yak could read his mind, he immediately began to explain.

"This Purple Wood Grass is native to the deep valleys inside Yunnan. In the past, there were no merchants or others to speak of, so it was a bit of a hassle to go there directly, but it wasn't difficult to obtain. However, the path is completely blocked now.

"... the path is blocked? What do you mean?"

"The Nanman Beast Palace, "I mentioned before, is blocking the road. To be precise, they are not only blocking the road to the purple wood grass but also preventing the people of The Central Plains from spreading their influence."