Eight

You gasp for air for a moment, but he leans on his elbow to hold his weight as he shadows the distant light from your eyes.

King lets go of your lips, his free hand clenching to your hair behind your ear.

You try to push him away as his mouth brushes the skin of your cheek, but you are not strong enough as he kisses the crook of your neck.

The Lunarian frowns as your hands tense against his chest, and he kneels up over you, taking off his jacket.

You try to move away as you see his deep scars again, lightening his dark skin at the parts where the blades slit his flesh years ago.

He follows your gaze and runs his fingers over them, lost in thoughts.

The man leans back above you before you would ask, and you breathe heavily as his hand goes under your shirt, stopping only at your waist under your breast.

As much as you fear him, the warmth of his skin and its comfort won't let you speak up against his act.

You reach up by his shoulder and touch his left wing, which expands to the side, now only his fire letting you see the Lunarian's silhouette.

King's hand releases your torso and catches your forearm, laying your palm over the left side of his chest.

"Do you feel it, Rain?" he whispers, leaning so close that you can't move an inch. "The heartbeat, the flowing of my blood, the dynamic of my lungs. They all work together to create my flames."

He kisses you once more, and you hear a flap of his wings that makes you move up on the bed.

You shiver from the weight of his body, and King creates some distance to let you talk.

"You might be able to find that in yourself," he murmurs, keeping the crimson gaze on your lips. "And if you do, I will give you more time to live."

You move a little as his fingers stroke the thin skin over your collarbone, then follow the lines of your body down, pulling down the side of your pants a little.

And as you feel his touch on your hip, you tremble suddenly.

I'm not a slave anymore. You told me.

"Alber-"

But the man freezes as he hears you saying his name.

He looks into your eyes for the first time since he kissed you.

And your heart misses a beat as you see pain disturbing his perfect features, as the first raindrop into a peaceful lake.

King's hand is gentle but firm as he closes your eyes.

Infinite, deep sadness spreads in every cell of your body when you understand why.

As his fingers crawl deeper under your clothes and his lips find your neck again, you shout at him desperately and scaredly.

"Don't!"

The man shivers and rises a little, but he still hasn't let go of you.

You pour all your fear into your mind to act and slap him in the face.

"I said stop!" you scream at him.

"Fuck," growls King with a hoarse voice, sitting up as he snaps back to reality.

As you feel his pressure lifting, you free yourself, escaping from his bed.

Your mind hasn't cleared, your sight blurs, and you trip up, falling on your knees.

You glare at the ground with wide, frightened eyes, not even realizing how your tears start to flow.

King moves behind you, and you panic, setting your clothes with swift movements.