Chapter Five

A/N Just a cute ending for the chapter, my birthday is tomorrow, so I won't be updating till monday. Many thanks for reading, I appreciate so much :)

  The castle was old, made of stones, but it was beautiful, Aerglo always thought, it had gold decorations at the castle door, two pillars that were plated in gold, forming a dragon.

Nobody would accept Lady Maella, the only possible story to invent was that a sudden flu that attacked the family and left only the women. But nobody knew a flu like that, just her, what made suspiciously, not even her family would help her in this.

As far as they could see, they were in front of the stairs, the two woman, and the soldiers, in the entrance. The gates already broken down, Maekar's dragon landed before her. Three heads on a spear at her side.

"Come down, please come down." Aerglo pleaded with Aemond. His hands trembling on top of the dragon's saddle, with one arm the younger boy held him, while the other arm held the reins. He feared the boy would jump. The clouds hid the dragon, but not so much, if they looked at the sky they would notice, but the soldiers' heads focused on Maella's smile.

"Watch your eyes Aerglo, Ellaria has a knife to her neck." Aemond held the older man's body closer to him.

"Where the fuck are the archers?" Aerglo questioned, Aemond released Vhagar's reins, Aerglo paid attention to his brother's raised hand and lowering his sword. Surely he was trying to make a deal with Maella. Aerglo didn't notice the bow draw Aemond had taken from his cell pocket. Vhagar descended lower and lower, slowly, as Aemond whispered.

But Aerglo didn't notice any of this, Aerglo only focused on his brothers. But Aerglo did noticed the hum coming near his ear. And Maella hit by an arrow, her expression still in a sick smile, her red hair mingling with the blood coming from her eye, and almost in slow motion, the dagger held to Ellaria's neck made a thin gash in her neck, but slicing slightly trough her white locks.
Vhagar finally appeared before the small men, landing beside them in the courtyard. Aerglo quickly jumped off the dragon and walked towards his sister, running to hug her, which was not so accepted by the girl's state of shock.

"My hair." Ellaria cried in her brother's arms. "All dead." The two's tears quickly fell and they felt enveloped by another hug, Maekar had joined them. The only ones left of the family.

"Get them out of here immediately." Maekar ordered, he could tell what it was, their family heads, but it weighed too much on everyone to actually. "What are you doing here?" His brother questioned, a brief smile through tears.

"I couldn't leave all the idiocy alone. But I must thank Aemond." Aerglo searched the soldiers for the one-eyed prince, who was directly in front of his. "Aemond" called the boy. "We owe him, with Vhagar hidden among the clouds his arrow hit the bitch right in the eye.

"All hail the prince." Maekar proclaimed, as the chief of the house.

All the soldiers, including the family, crouched in respect to Aemond, who motioned for them to rise.
"We have business to attend to." Maekar with a heavy heart said. "But firstly I want all the counselors gone, so we can move on. All the cooks, and finally the guards for each of my family." The bloodbath had begun. "We have the most loyal people, but in theory, you guys are trash." Maekar proclaimed.

Aerglo could hear the screams, but no reaction came out of him. Screaming women, teenagers and the protectors of each of her brothers and sister. But none were worth the pain he was going through. The floor was covered in blood and people begging, but the boy didn't move and didn't intend to.

He only moved when there was no longer a scream and Aemond pulled his arm, he had been standing still for a long time, the entire courtyard had no one else, just the two boys. The sun was still shining, it was a pretty nice day, but not so much to be covered in blood.