Chapter Eighteen

A/N Again I am sorry for delaying to deliver the chapter, but I did make it bigger to make up for. I was travelling out of state, so it was hard to me to write it.

Aerglo traced the dragon's scales with his fingers. Zaldrītsos stared at him, his eyes with narrow pupils focused on his tamer. The dragon breathed the air, just like its owner. They were at home.

Farther south, the cold was already more intense. The riding clothes didn't help and a small shiver began to creep up his arms, which was answered by a grimace from Aerglo.

Aemond, who had already dismounted from Vhagar, placed his hand on top of Perzys' arms, making a movement that warmed him up. Aerglo smiled at the gesture, ignoring the jealousy of his dragon that pushed the boy's hand with his head, asking for more affection, which was promptly received.

Aerglo patted the muzzle in an affectionate gesture and circled the black dragon to fetch his bag, his white haired partner already had his around his back.

OldCastle's dragon pit wasn't as big as the one in King's Landing, just a place for dragons to rest, as they often spent the day out with their owners. Morghul, Maekar's dragon, was not present, nor was its owner likely.

They came on behalf of Aerglo's brother's wedding festivities. Which the one would take as your wife, a Stark, Alora specifically, daughter of Rickon Stark, older sister of Cregon and from what her brother counted very beautiful and pretty much very pregnant.

"Let's go." Aerglo called to Aemond and saw his dragon take a few steps, as he thought he had been called. The boy pouted at Zaldrītsos and felt the lip that was being sampled being pulled towards the white haired boy who bit them with a smile.

Aerglo slapped Aemond's chest and pushed him a few inches, making his lips still meet the youngest's teeth. Perzys smiled and the Targaryen finally let go of his teeth, placing a small peck on the lips of the boy with different eyes.

"We will." Aemond agreed, passing his hand around Aerglo's shoulders and the two headed out of the cave, greeting the dragon keepers, at the same time that the ground shook and the vision of the two was given to Morghul, a celestial blue dragon and Maekar with all his glory, the same dismounting quickly and grabbing his brother in a hug, enveloping him with all the longing he could muster.

Aemond watched the two brothers from an amount space, having disengaged himself from Aerglo by the time Maekar dismounted from his dragon, the one who was now restrained by one of the dragon's keeeper. The brothers whispered with words of affection during the embrace and the Targaryen wanted to wish that he had someone like that in his family, but none of the members would satisfy him, maybe Helaena, but now he was also glued to another Perzys, but he could not complain, he saw his sister more and more happy.

"Prince Aemond." Maekar did a brief courtesy, noticing the man with the eyepatch, in his longing he did not notice that his brother had brought a most special guest, no prince was expected at OldCastle and had not received one in many years.

"Ser Maekar." Aemond greeted back and noticed the smile that did not leave the lips of the brothers and Aerglo was wonderful when he displayed one, even if not so rare in the presence of the prince.

Aemond was enveloped in a side hug from Maekar, taking him by surprise but not rejecting him. The prince at one end and Aerglo at the other, the soon-to-be-married accompanied they up to the small hill before the palace, not as big as Winterfell and not very big King's Landing either, but still of a considerable size.

It wasn't so dazzling, it was dull because the north winds made all the stones look darker. The morning they had arrived showed no sun in front of the rocks, just an white sky surrounded by clouds.