How You Met

A/N: here's the first chapter for ya guys and if you didn't read the description here are the girls that I will be using in this book: 

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, Velvet Scarlatina, Coco Adel, Vernal, Raven Branwen, Penny Poledina, Glynda Goodwitch, Neo, Emerald Sustrai, Ilia Amitola, Winter Schnee, Cinder Fall, Elm Ederne, Harriet Bree, Sienna Khan and Robyn Hill 

Ruby Rose 

Y/N is walking through the halls of Beacon when he accidently collides with something, as he looks down he sees a girl that has black hair with red tips along with having silver eyes. "Sorry about that". Y/N apologises as he helps the girl up who replies. "It's okay but I should be the one being sorry since I wasn't looking where I was going. My name is Ruby by the way". Y/N smiles at Ruby as he responds. "My name is Y/N, I'll see you later Ruby"

Weiss Schnee 

"Damn what kind of dust should I get this time". Y/N muses as he hears someone walk up behind him and clears their throat causing Y/N to turn around and see a white haired girl. "Oh sorry Weiss Schnee didn't notice you were there my bad". Y/N then steps to the side as Weiss steps forward and asks. "How do you know who I am"? Y/N chuckles a little as he replies. "Well my parents run a dust store so they kind of keep up to date with the SDC". Weiss nods as Y/N asks. "Since I have a dust expert here can you help me pick out some dust for my weapon, I'll buy you a coffee later"? Weiss shakes her head with a small smile on her face as she replies. "Sure"

Blake Belladonna 

"What to read today"? Y/N ponders out loud while wondering through the Beacon library trying to find something to read that isn't a textbook. Just then a book catches your eye however as you reach for said book another hand reaches for the book as well, Y/N turns to see a girl with black hair and a black bow on her head. "Oh sorry I look for another book". Y/N says as the girl nods her head and replies. "If you're looking for a book, I could give you a recommendation". Y/N gives the girl a smile and a nod as he replies. "Thank you, I'm Y/N btw". The girl smiles back as she replies. "My name is Blake". As Blake then shows Y/N to some books and as he picks one the pair find a quiet corner of the library and read their books. 

Yang Xiao Long 

"Take this you bastard". A guy says as they punch Y/N in the gut dropping him to one knee but before someone else can throw a punch at Y/N they are smacked across the face knocking them about, causing everyone to turn and see a blonde haired girl with lilac coloured eyes standing there. "Having fun there boys? Seems a bit cowardly of you all to pick on one guy". The guy who punched Y/N just scoffs and replies. "Whatever bitch, let's go guys this just isn't fun anymore". As the group of people leave Y/N gets to his feet and turns to the girl and says. "Thanks guess I owe you huh". The girl shakes her head with a smile and replies. "Your good, the name is Yang what's yours handsome". Y/N gives Yang a smile as he replies. "I'm Y/N, here lemme get you drink to say thanks"

Pyrrha Nikos 

Y/N is currently training with their weapon. "Ah damn it still not good enough". Y/N says in frustration however he then hears someone say. "Excuse me". Y/N turns around to see a girl with crimson red hair and bright green eyes. "Oh your Pyrrha Nikos hello". Y/N says as Pyrrha gives him a small smile as she replies. "Hello, I can help you with your stance if you want my help"? Y/N nods as Pyrrha corrects his stance and technique as the pair then have a sparring match.