You Get Sick

A/N: here's chapter 6 for ya guys, the idea for this is you catch a cold and the girls try and treat you. 

Ruby Rose

Ruby is currently rushing around your dorm room to try and make you feel better. "Ruby you don't need to rush around so much, I'm fine go to class". You say as you then begin to cough with Ruby turning around and saying. "See you're not fine now let me take care of you". However after a couple days of taking care of you Ruby also falls ill so you decide to make the best of it and you two cuddle in bed until you get better and take care of Ruby 

Weiss Schnee 

Weiss visits you in between classes to make sure that your okay, she'll get you a hot drink or make sure you are getting enough rest. "How did you get sick Y/N, honestly". Weiss lightly scolds as you smile at her and reply. "I'm sorry Ice Queen just training too much I guess". Weiss gives you a kiss on the forehead and says. "I'll be back later with notes for all of your classes so you're not behind". You nod as you watch her leave your dorm. 

Blake Belladonna 

Blake visits you before going to class to make sure that you are okay and that you've got what you need. "I'll be fine kitten, go to class okay". Blake nods as she leaves you to attend her classes for the day. When school is finished she comes back with notes for you as she sits next to your bed and begins to read a book to you and tell you about what happened during the school day. 

Yang Xiao Long 

Much to your surprise Yang effortlessly takes care of you while your sick. "Y-Yang how are you so good at this"? You ask stunned as she looks at you a little hurt and replies. "You didn't think I was only good at punching things did you"? You shake your head and reply. "O-of course not it just took me by surprise is all". Yang walks over to you and gives you a kiss on the forehead and says. "Take care baby and I'll be back when school is over okay". You nod as Yang leaves. 

Pyrrha Nikos 

Pyrrha has researched ways to make you better and she is trying them out with varying degrees of success. Pyrrha looks like she's at her wits end trying to get you better when you tell her. "Pyrrha please calm down, I'm going to be fine I just need to rest for a day or two". Pyrrha looks over at you and goes to say something but heavily sighs and replies. "You're right, I'm sorry I just wanted you to feel better". You chuckle as you say. "I appreciate your effort Pyrrha". Pyrrha gives you a quick kiss on the cheek and leaves for her classes. 

Nora Valkyrie 

Nora tries to look after you by making you a hot drink along with some soup and other food but she ends up doing too much so you help her with making everything. Nora pouts as she feeds you your soup. "I was just trying to help you get better". You laugh a little and reply. "It's okay Nora I appreciate your effort though"

Velvet Scarlatina 

Velvet goes into motherly mode and makes sure you are nicely tucked into bed and are getting enough rest and in between classes she'll visit you and make you soup or a hot drink along with making sure that your bed is comfortable and pillows are fluffed. Velvet does run herself ragged looking after you that she does get then end up getting sick herself causing you to then look after her. 

Coco Adel 

Coco tries to look after, the key word is try, but it doesn't go well as you end up with burnt soup with Coco looking disappointed as you give her a kiss on the cheek and say. "It's okay Coco I appreciate you trying". Coco sighs as she replies. "I just wanted to look after you today". You sit down on your bed and say. "Instead of thinking about the soup how about you pick out my outfits for when I get better". Immediately Coco's eyes light up and she starts rummaging through your wardrobe to pick out your outfits. 

Vernal  

Vernal scolds you for getting sick and she does try to take care of you however she gets too overwhelmed so you joke. "Vernal how about you go yell at some people to feel better"? Vernal shakes her head with a small smile on her face as she leaves the your shared tent and you can hear her yelling at some tribesmen for some reason or another as you make yourself some soup and rest for the day as Vernal comes back and you two just talk for the rest of the day. 

Raven Branwen 

Raven walks into your shared bedroom however she doesn't see you there, that's when she hears a sound from the bathroom. Raven walks over to the bathroom to see you throwing up. "I would ask if your okay Y/N but I think I know the answer to that". All you could do was let out a weak chuckle as you go back to throwing up. "I'll make sure our bed is prepared for you and your not going anywhere today". You just give a weak thumbs up as Raven walks away. 

Penny Poledina 

You are currently sitting in your apartment with a runny nose and no energy, your apartment door opens and in steps Penny. "Salutations Y/N, how are feeling today"? You look over to Penny and reply. "I'm not feeling good Penny". The long orange haired girl looks sad as she says. "Don't worry Y/N, I have researched ways to make you feel better so I shall take care of you". You chuckle as you watch Penny make you some soup and then put on some movies and you two spend the day resting with your girlfriend. 

Glynda Goodwitch 

"Honestly, what are you a child"? Glynda scolds as you let out a laugh and reply. "I just wanted to have some fun in the snow". Glynda sighs as she says. "You are going to drive me to insanity aren't you"? Y/N gives Glynda a smile and say. "I've got to keep you on your toes somehow, keeps things interesting". Glynda places a bowl of soup in front of you and replies. "Eat this and I'll come check up on you when I finish my classes today"

A/N: and that concludes this chapter for ya guys, sorry I didn't include all the girls this time but I just couldn't think of anything good for them. If I do then I'll add them in later but yeah and also sorry that this took a long time to come out I was busy with other projects so updates for this story might slow down but I'll update it as often as I can.