Having a Nightmare

A/N: here's the next chapter for ya guys where the girls have a nightmare about you. Some of these will be during your time at Beacon and some others will be after the attack on the Beacon. Obviously that won't apply to some of the girls here. 

Ruby Rose 

You were sleeping peacefully but you are awoken by the sound of murmuring and as you open your eyes you see Ruby sweating heavily and whimpering. "Hey Ruby wake up". You whisper as you gently shake her awake with Ruby's eyes shooting open as she turns to look at you, immediately you notice there is a look of concern and fear in her eyes. You say nothing as you hold Ruby close as she cries softly. "It's okay Ruby I'm here". Ruby's cries begin to fade away as she replies. "I had a n-nightmare that we were back at Beacon when Cinder attacked but you were fighting Cinder after she killed Pyrrha and I c-couldn't get to you in t-time a-and you...". Ruby couldn't finish as she began to cry again as you give her a bit of tighter hug and reply. "It's going to be okay Ruby, how about we hang out together tomorrow just us two and we can do whatever you want"? Ruby looks up at you with tear stained cheeks and nods her head. 

Weiss Schnee 

You are currently in the bathroom getting a glass of water when you hear someone call out. "Y/N help me"! As you come rushing out of the bathroom you see Weiss sitting up on her bed panting heavily as you rush over to her and ask. "Weiss are you okay"? The silvery haired girl looks up at you and lunges towards you and wraps her arms around your neck as you return the embrace. "I had a nightmare about Atlas. I was in my home and my father was yelling at me again but when I tried to speak h-he hit me again". Weiss begins to softly cry as your hug her tighter and reply. "He can't hurt you at Beacon Weiss and no matter what even if he tried to take you away from me I will fight for you because you are worth fighting for Weiss". As Weiss leans away from you to get a good look at your face she gives you a smile and replies. "I-I love you so much Y/N"

Blake Belladonna 

You are currently asleep but then you are awoken when you feel movement next to you. You open your eyes you see Blake sitting up while reading a book. "B-Blake what's wrong"? You groggily question as she looks over at you and replies. "I'm okay Y/N just go back to sleep". You sit up and look at Blake and say. "Blake no sane person is awake at 4am and reading a book, what's up"? Blake sighs as she closes her book and replies. "I had a nightmare a-about Adam". You wrap Blake up in a hug as the cat faunus sighs again as she says. "I wake up everyday thankful that you haven't run away from me, these nightmares of Adam chasing me haven't stopped and it makes me so scared". You pull Blake closer and reply. "Being scared is normal Blake especially after everything you've told me about Adam. But if he does come after you then we will face him together". Blake looks up at you and then she snuggles into your chest as she whispers. "I love you Y/N". As you smile and look down to see Blake fast asleep. 

Yang Xiao Long 

You are immediately woken up from your sleep by an intense heat as you look over to your girlfriend who is sweating profusely. "Yang wake up". You gently shake Yang but you instantly recoil your hand as he skin is very hot. "Fuck". You whisper shout which immediately wakes Yang up as she looks over to you and asks. "Are you okay Y/N"? You shake your hand but you reply. "I should be the one asking you that question Yang, your body was heating up like crazy". Yang sighs and replies. "That's probably a side effect of the nightmare I was having". Yang takes your hands and looks at them. "Thankfully I didn't burn your hands, I accidently burnt dad's hands once when I had a real bad nightmare when I was young". You then ask Yang. "If I may ask, what was your nightmare about"? Yang pulls away from you as she replies. "It was about my mom. I see her standing at the end of this long road and she's facing away from me and every time I try to walk towards her I can't get any closer. I just want to know why she left me and dad. On this road I see Ruby, Weiss, Blake, dad and you and one by one you all leave me". You move closer to Yang and give her a one arm hug and reply. "I love you Yang and one day we'll find your mom so you can ask her all the questions you want. All the steps you take towards that goal I'll be right there next to you". Yang smiles as she pulls you down and whispers in your ear. "I love you so much"