Confession

A/N: here's chapter 2 for ya guys, this time the title says it all and this time your or the girl confesses your feelings. 

Ruby Rose 

Y/N is walking down the halls of Beacon when he feels someone tapping him on the shoulder. Y/N turns around to see Ruby standing there with a big blush on her and a small bag in her hands. "Hey Ruby". Y/N says as Ruby stammers. "H-h-hey Y/N, I g-got y-you something". Ruby extends her hands and gives Y/N the bag, as he opens it he sees that it's a bag of cookies. "Thank you Ruby". Y/N gives Ruby a smile as she replies. "You're w-welcome, a-actually Y-Y/N c-can I t-tell you s-something"? Y/N looks at Ruby and nods, however as Ruby tries to tell you something her voice just won't let her. Y/N walks closer to Ruby and gives her a hug and says. "I believe I know what your trying to say and I like you too Ruby". Ruby smile as she hugs Y/N back. 

Weiss Schnee 

Y/N is walking from one class to another when he hears someone yell his name causing him to turn around and see Weiss walking towards him. "Ah hello Weiss". Weiss stands in front of him as she says. "I want to talk to you alone". Y/N nods as the pair walk to an isolated part of the hallway as Weiss then says. "I'll only say this once, I like you". Y/N chuckles a little as he replies. "So blunt Miss Schnee but I like you too". Weiss and Y/N then embrace. 

Blake Belladonna 

Y/N and Blake are sitting in the Beacon library minding their own business when Y/N looks over to Blake and says. "Hey Blake, can you look at this book quickly? I think there's something wrong with it". Blake looks a little confused, but she stands up and walks over to Y/N to see what is wrong. As she looks at Y/N's book she sees a note that reads 'Sorry I can't say this out loud, but I like you. Would you like to date'? Blake looks at Y/N, who is blushing heavily, and she gives him a smile and says. "Wow there is something weird here, can I see that note"? Y/N hands Blake the note as she writes on it quickly and hands it back to Y/N as he looks what Blake wrote, 'I feel the same, but I want to hear you say it'. Y/N shuffles in his seat as he says. "I l-like you B-Blake, would you like to d-date me"? Blake smiles at Y/N and replies. "Of course Y/N"

Yang Xiao Long 

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you for a sec"? Yang calls out to Y/N who just nods his head and the pair walk off and when they are alone Yang says. "I'm just gonna come out and say it, I like you and I wanna date you". Y/N is taken aback as he quickly composes himself as he replies. "I guess that saves me the trouble of thinking about how to confess to you then".  Yang and Y/N then share a quick kiss as they walk hand in hand. 

Pyrrha Nikos 

Y/N and Pyrrha are sitting against a wall in the training arena. Y/N turns to Pyrrha and says. "Thanks for helping me train Pyrrha, you really are the best". Pyrrha gives Y/N a smile as she replies. "Thank you Y/N, you've been a great sparring partner". Y/N nods as he asks. "What if I would like to be more than a sparring partner to you Pyrrha"? Pyrrha looks at Y/N as he continues. "I like you Pyrrha and if you want I would love nothing more than to date you"? Pyrrha blushes heavily as she replies. "I would like that too"

Nora Valkyrie 

"Hey Nora, I got a surprise for you". Y/N says as he calls out to the ginger haired girl who comes rushing towards him. "I love surprises Y/N! What did you get me"! Nora excitedly yells as Y/N steps to the side as he says. "I had Ren teach me how to make pancakes just for you because I like you a lot". Nora blushes as she gives Y/N a hug as she replies. "I like you too, now lemme at these pancakes for you". Y/N watches as Nora devours the pancakes with a massive smile on her face as she says. "These are amazing Y/N"! Y/N smiles as he replies. "How about I make these for you every morning then". Nora rapidly nods her head.