Meeting Their Family

A/N: here's the next chapter for ya guys. I'm gonna have to skip a few people because either they don't have any known families or they are dead. Again I'll add the other girls to this chapter when I get ideas for them. 

Ruby Rose 

"C'mon it won't be that bad". Ruby says as she drags you towards her home. "Ruby I don't know how your dad's going to react. You know what Yang was like when we told your team". A small shiver runs down Ruby's spine but she shakes her head and replies. "W-well you know how Yang is but I promise that dad is more understanding". As the pair enter the house there stands a man with short blonde hair and stubble. "So you're the boy who is in a relationship with my daughter"? The man's voice was deep and ominous as Y/N just gulps but before he can say anything the man burst out laughing and says. "Oh man I can't keep a straight face doing that". The man walks up to Y/N and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Call me Tai, it's good to meet you Ruby's told me a lot about you". You let out a heavy sigh and reply. "It's nice to meet you Tai"

Weiss Schnee 

"So you are the man who has been courting my sister"? A woman with the same silver hair as Weiss questions as Weiss just sighs and replies. "Yes Winter this is my boyfriend and look at these". As Weiss presents multiple test papers and continues. "As you can see they get near top marks on their exams and are constantly improving themselves in combat". You try to get a word in but Winter replies to Weiss. "That I can see but I'm more interested in how they treat you". Weiss goes to respond but Winter stops her and motions for you to speak. "Well I try to treat her to the best of my ability like helping her with her sword play or studying for a test but when it comes to treating her with gifts or dinners I'm afraid I fall short there since I don't have the money to do so". Winter takes a sip of her tea and as she puts the cup down and ask one question. "Do you love Weiss"? Immediately Y/N replies. "Of course". Winter cracks a little smile and nods her head. 

Blake Belladonna 

"Blake are sure it's okay for me to be here"? Y/N questions as he and Blake walking through the port of Menagerie holding hands. Blake turns to you with a warm smile on her face and replies. "You're okay Y/N, not much further until we get to my house"? Y/N sighs as he asks another question. "So what are your parents like"? Blake's ears fold a little at the tip as she replies. "Well about that, me and my parent's aren't exactly on the best of terms at the moment since we got into a big argument before I left". Y/N pulls Blake into a side hug as Blake gives him a little smile and a quick kiss on the cheek. The pair walk up to a set of large doors and Blake knocks on the door and as the door opens out steps a woman who looks like an older version of Blake. "B-Blake is that you"? The woman asks as Blake shyly waves and replies. "H-Hi mom". The woman walks over to Blake and embraces her. After getting introduced to Blake's parents and her father asking the typical questions he begrudgingly accepted you. 

Yang Xiao Long

You and Yang pull up to her dad's house and as the pair get off the bike a man with short blond hair and stubble. "Hey Yang I see you brought a friend over". The man says as Yang smiles as she replies. "H-hey dad, this is my boyfriend Y/N". The man looks at you and nods as he walks towards you and shakes your hand. "Nice to meet you, call me Tai". Y/N smiles and replies. "Nice to meet you too Tai". As you enter the house Tai decides to embarrass Yang by tell you stories which led to Yang just sitting on the couch with her hand in her hands. 

Pyrrha Nikos 

Pyrrha knocks on the door to her home and as the door opens a woman who looks like an older version of Pyrrha. "Ah Pyrrha welcome home, who is this"? The woman gestures to you as Pyrrha blushes fairly heavily as she replies. "Th-this is my boyfriend Y/N". Before Y/N can reply the woman has this massive smile on her face and says. "That's wonderful that you've found love while at Beacon, please come in". As the woman moves to the side and Pyrrha enters with you not too far behind with Pyrrha's mother. Most of the conversation revolve around Pyrrha's days before Beacon and you tell Pyrrha's mother about how Pyrrha is doing at Beacon. 

Raven Branwen 

You are currently sitting in Raven's tent currently about to make yourself a drink when you hear the tent flap open and in steps Raven and a girl with long golden blonde hair with lilac coloured eyes. "Hey Raven, who's the girl"? You ask as Raven sighs as she replies. "This is Yang my daughter". Y/N does a double take as you say. "I didn't know you had a daughter". Raven nods as she replies. "Yeah from my first marriage". You do another double take and say. "Wait you were married too"? You turn to Yang and ask. "You want a drink kiddo, I'm sure you've got questions". Yang nods as she replies. "I think we've both got questions for my mom". Y/N nods as the day consists of asking Raven a lot of questions. 

Winter Schnee

"So I'm going to meet your sister today"? Winter nods as she replies. "Correct we are meet Weiss and her team". You nod as you hear a knock on the door with Winter going over to answer the door, you look around the apartment that you and Winter share and you notice Winter has left her weapon on the table and you see it has a a few bits of wear and tear on it due to Winter having a few battle recently. You take the sword and go to your small workshop in the apartment that you use for quick repairs to Winter's weapon. "Y/N where are you"? Winter calls out as you hear an unknown voice say. "Weiss isn't that scary". You then hear someone getting smacked in the head and then someone complaining. You exit the workshop with a pair of goggles on your head and an leather apron tied around your body. "Sorry Winter I just noticed your sword has some wear and tear to it so I thought I would fix it". You see a girl with black and red hair run towards you and ask in a very hyper tone. "You fix weapons"? You nod as you notice a girl with long silvery white hair and walk too towards her. "I assume you are Weiss"? She nods and you add. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Y/N. Winter has told me quiet a bit about you". Winter then clears her throat and says. "How about we continue this introduction over a drink of tea"

A/N: and that concludes this chapter for ya guys. Again I'll update this chapter with the rest of the girls when I think of how to their part. Sorry if this one wasn't a good as the last chapters, I've been a bit exhausted and I just wanted to get this chapter out, again sorry for this one and hopefully I can make the next one better.