You Get Hurt

A/N: here's chapter 5 for ya guys.

Ruby Rose

You come back to Beacon with a bandage wrapped around your forehead as you look forwards to see Ruby looking at you. You then limp towards her as Ruby runs towards you as she grabs your wrist and rushes you to her dorm. Ruby sets you down on Weiss's bed and she throws her arms around your neck and won't let go as she cries on your shoulder. "I'm okay Ruby". Ruby doesn't reply as you wrap your arms around her as you two stay there.

Weiss Schnee

The door to your hospital room opens as Weiss steps in and says in a quiet tone. "You dolt". You give Weiss a goofy grin as you reply. "Good to see you too Weiss". Weiss sits down next to you with tears in the corners of her eyes, you sit up and embrace Weiss as she softly cries on your shoulder and she whispers. "Please be careful, I can't loose you".

Blake Belladonna

You are sitting on your bed currently bandaging your arm as the door to your dorm bursts open catching your attention and you see Blake standing there as she then runs over to you and lifts up your shirt to check if you have any more injuries. You place a hand on her head and say. "I'm okay Blake". Blake looks up at you and replies. "Promise me you'll never go alone. You are the most important person in the world to me". You hug Blake as you two stay in your dorm for the rest of the day.

Yang Xiao Long

You are currently lying in a hospital bed as the door to your room opens and in steps Yang as she walks to the side of your bed, Yang gently grabs your hand as you say. "I'm okay Yang, look see all good". As you move your other arm but you quickly then groan in pain as Yang chuckles and shakes her head. "You know you really scared me when you came back, but I'm going to train so this doesn't happen to you again". You smile as you place your other hand on the back of Yang's hand as you reply. "When I'm good again we'll train together, okay". Yang nods as you two continue to talk.

Pyrrha Nikos

You are currently sitting down on your bed as you go to bandage your wounds however just then your dorm room opens as Pyrrha enters, she quickly notices your injuries and she sits down next to you and tends to your injuries. Pyrrha looks at you in the eyes and says. "When you're fully healed you will train with me so this doesn't happen again". Y/N nods as he replies. "I'm sorry I let you down Pyrrha". Pyrrha gives you a tight hug as she says. "You never have nor ever will let me down, I just want you to be safe and come back to me". Y/N returns the hug as he replies. "I'll always come back to you".

Nora Valkyrie

Once she found out that you got injured Nora has not left your side and she continues to cling to your side until she's definitely sure that your better. Nora is also convinced that giving you lots of kisses and cuddles will heal you faster and you don't really complain.

Velvet Scarlatina

Velvet is waiting for your to return from your mission and as your bullhead sets down and you step off she rushes towards you, only to see your heavily bandaged body. She gently grabs your hand and guides you to her dorm where she sits you down on her bed and grabs a first aid kit and begins to treat your wounds. "Velvet I'm okay I promise". You say as Velvet gives you a small glare as she replies. "What part you this is okay to you Y/N? Now you are going to stay in my dorm with me so I know you are healing properly". Velvet tries to tough it out but you can see how scared she is, you then embrace her as you say. "I'm sorry I scared you Vel but I'll always come back to you". Velvet doesn't reply as she just softly cries on your shoulder