Working Out

A/N: here's the next chapter for ya guys and in this one is kinda self explanatory but yeah you and the girls either train together or she catches you in the middle of training.

Ruby Rose
Ruby walks into Beacon's gym wanting to train with Crescent Rose and as she sets her gear down Ruby hears a voice call out to her. "Hey Rubes"! Ruby looks around to see Y/N walking towards her with sweat dripping from his brow and currently he's shirtless. Ruby immediately starts to blush as Y/N stands in front of her he asks. "Did you want to train together"? Ruby shyly nods her head as the couple being their training together but Ruby didn't get a proper workout in since she was distracted for most of the time.

Weiss Schnee
Weiss is currently dragging Y/N into the gym. "You promised that we would train together today Y/N and that's what we're doing". Weiss huffs as you decide to stop your protests as you both enter the gym, both you and Weiss take out your weapons and stand opposite each other. "So how are we doing this? Weapons and Semblance or just weapons"? You question as Weiss swiftly and harshly responds. "Weapons and semblance Y/N, I thought I went through this with you before we came here". "Umm Weiss, you never told me anything earlier. You literally dragged me out of bed to come and train with you". Weiss looks upset as she taps the tips of her toes on the floor and responds. "I-I just wanted to train and spend time with you today because I feel bad for ignoring you while I was doing things with my team". You can see tears starting to form in the corners of Weiss's eyes, you drop your weapon and walk over to her and embrace Weiss as you reply. "I understand Weiss and I'm happy that you want to spend time together, so let's do our training and then I'll treat you to something at your favourite cafe. Deal"? Weiss looks up at you and smiles while saying. "Deal".

Blake Belladonna
Blake walks into Beacon's gym in the early hours of the morning to get a workout in with her weapon. But as she enters the gym she hears the sound of a barbell being racked, Blake looks around and sees you sitting up on the bench press with a few droplets of sweat running down your forehead. "Y/N? What are you doing here, it's early in the morning". You look over at Blake and smile as you reply. "I could ask you the same question Blake, but to answer your question it's because I couldn't sleep". Blake walks over to you and places her hand on your shoulder and says. "Is this because of your last mission"? Y/N recoils slightly as you nod your head and Blake gives you a hug and says. "Since we both can't sleep, why don't we train together"? You smile and agree to Blake's plan.

Yang Xiao Long
Both you and Yang enter the Beacon gym together talking and laughing. "So you ready to get your ass kicked Y/N"? Yang questions as you laugh and reply. "The only one who's getting their ass kicked today is you Yang". As you two begin your sparring match, this lasts for around 20 minutes before you two stop and are currently sitting against the gym wall with a bottle of water each. "We calling it a tie this time too"? You ask as Yang looks at you and replies. "Yeah, I guess we're never gonna find out which one of us is stronger". You nod your head and say. "Wanna get cleaned up and get some food in Vale"? Yang agrees as you two stand up she whispers in your ear. "You know your really hot when you're all sweaty from working out". A small blush works it's way onto your cheeks as you and Yang exit the gym.

Pyrrha Nikos
The clashing of steel can be heard ringing throughout the Beacon gym as Y/N and Pyrrha are in the middle of a sparring session, a few more minutes go by as the pair eventually drop their weapons and each grab the water bottle from their respective bags. "Sparring with you is always a great challenge Pyrrha". Y/N says as he finishes taking a huge swig of water as Pyrrha nods her head in agreement while taking a drink herself. "Sparring with you is fun too Y/N, you've definitely improved a lot since we both joined Beacon". You smile at Pyrrha causing her to blush slightly as you reply. "Well I gotta thank my beautiful girlfriend/tutor for making me this good". As you pick up your weapon and look over at Pyrrha, who's face is flushed red, and ask. "One more round babe"? Pyrrha responds with a nod as she picks up her weapon too and you both clash once again.