PROLOGUE

Despite the reputation that Jesse St. James had set up for himself during his time at Carmel High School, there was at least one thing at that school that was known far more than the skills that Jesse had from his singing and his ability to play any instrument that he desired to play.

And that one thing that was known far more than the skills that Jesse had gotten for himself was just how violent and angry his younger brother– Christian St. James– was whenever anyone at the school had pissed him off.

And it was because of just how often that he got into fights at the school that Christian would soon enough find himself being expelled from the school and sent to live with his uncle in Lima, Ohio– where his new school, McKinley High School, was waiting for him to start his first day at their school and also where he would have to repeat his freshman year because of just how many fights he'd gotten himself into at the school.

But unfortunately for Christian, after getting himself into a fight with a member of the McKinley High football team, he would soon enough find himself being forced to join the McKinley High Glee Club as a form of punishment by none other than Principal Figgins himself.

And it would be because of him being forced to join the McKinley High Glee Club that Christian would find himself slowly and surely gaining control of his violent temper and learning not to lash it out on his fellow Glee Club members.