six | throwdown

While Christian silently eyed his Spanish teacher that was sitting in front of them on a backwards chair, Mr

While Christian silently eyed his Spanish teacher that was sitting in front of them on a backwards chair, Mr. Schuester told them, "As we head into Sectionals, I want to get some feedback. Like, what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything, any music in particular that you guys want to do?"

With a raise of her hand, Mercedes asked him, "Can we maybe try something a little more black?"

While Mr. Schuester only nodded his head with a mere raise of his eyebrows, Kurt said, "I agree. We do an awful lot of show tunes."

In turn, Rachel said to him, "It's Glee Club, not Crunk Club."

It was then that Mercedes looked up at Rachel and said to her, "Don't make me take you to the carpet."

While Christian only snorted to himself in response to Mercedes' words, Mr. Schuester said with a point of his finger, "Fantastic! Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted. Anything else?"

With a raise of his own hand, Mike said, "I can pop and lock."

Mr. Schuester replied, "Not really what we're going for, Mike, but... noted, noted, yes. Anyone else?" When no one responded, he looked over at Christian and said, "Christian?"

With a scoff, Christian asked him, "What the hell are you looking at me for? I didn't even raise my hand." After seeing the way that Mr. Schuester was looking at him, Christian let out a sigh before he said, "Fine. I guess it wouldn't kill you to let us do something with hard rock or metal music every now and then."

When nearly all of the other members of the New Directions had slowly turned their heads to look over at him, Christian said, "What?"

Then, just as slowly as they had turned to look over at him, those that turned to look at him also turned to look away from him with their eyebrows raised.

* * *

With a nod of her head, Coach Sylvester said, "Ladies' choice. Heads."

After watching the coin go up into the air, Mr. Schuester caught the coin in his hand and pressed it flat onto the back of his head before he removed his hand and said, "Heads."

In turn, Coach Sylvester said, "Awesome." Then she turned to face the Glee Clubbers before she said to them, "Alright. Following students have been selected for a special elite Glee Club called Sue's Kids."

While Christian only rolled his eyes to himself with a sigh, Mr. Schuester said to her, "Hold on. We agreed not to split up the group."

With a nod of her head, Coach Sylvester replied, "Aw, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers to place at Sectionals."

Mr. Schuester told her, "We can't even compete in Sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue. It's against the rules."

In turn, Coach Sylvester said to him, "Really? You need to crack open a book, William." As she took a book over towards him, she said, "Here. I have. Show Choir Rule Book. Page twenty-four. Provision fourteen. Second addendum. 'Twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song'."