thirteen | hell-o

As he turned to face the Glee Clubbers, Mr

As he turned to face the Glee Clubbers, Mr. Schuester said, "Hello." When no one responded, he said, "Hello?"

In turn, everyone but Christian said to Mr. Schuester, "Hello."

As he started to walk over towards his Glee Clubbers, Mr. Schuester asked them, "What do you guys say when you answer the phone?"

With a raise of her head, Mercedes said, "What up?"

Then Artie said, "Who this be?"

With a shrug of his shoulders, Christian told him, "I generally just don't answer the phone, 'cause chances are that the only people that are calling me are my brother and my parents, so I just don't really bother with answering the phone."

While Morgan glanced over at Christian with furrowed eyebrows, Kurt said, "No. She's dead. This is her son."

In turn, Mr. Schuester said, "Okay. Uh, Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, liked to say 'ahoy, ahoy' when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that 'hello' was a more appropriate greeting. Look, I am really proud of what you guys did at Sectionals. But as most of you have realized by now, it hasn't made a bit of difference in your day-to-day at school."

It was then that Rachel told him, "I have a slushy-stained training bra to prove it."

While Christian only looked over at Rachel with furrowed eyebrows and a scrunched up nose, Mr. Schuester said to them, "The fact is, we're gonna have to be better, even more spectacular at Regionals. It's time for some reinvention, some new New Directions. We need a new... hello." While Christian only eyed him with furrowed eyebrows, Mr. Schuester told them, "Here's your assignment for the week. Come up with a fresh number. But it has to have 'hello' in the song title, alright?"

* * *

While Christian had his eyebrows raised and his head tilted to the side, he watched as Finn walked around the inside of the choir room as he sang, "Hello, hello, hello, hello." Then as he walked up towards his own chair in the crowd of his fellow Glee Clubbers, he sang, "I want you. I need my baby. Hello, hello."

While the other Glee Clubbers started to clap their hands together, Rachel stood up from her chair and said, "And that, fellow Glee Clubbers, is how we say hello."

In response to Rachel's words, Christian only rolled his eyes to himself before he walked out of the choir room with his backpack slung over his shoulder, leaving Morgan to stare after him with furrowed eyebrows and Rachel to quickly walk over towards where Mr. Schuester was standing inside of the choir room.

* * *

While Finn talked to Brittany and Santana about how Hawaiian pizza was the best, Morgan only stared at Christian with furrowed eyebrows before she asked him, "Hey, are you okay?"