nineteen | theatricality

While the entirety of the Glee Club had their attention on Tina and the fact that she was wearing a hoodie, Artie said, "It's so weird

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

While the entirety of the Glee Club had their attention on Tina and the fact that she was wearing a hoodie, Artie said, "It's so weird."

Then Finn said to her, "This so isn't you."

With a mere turn of her head, Tina told them, "I feel like an Asian Branch Davidian."

With a mere tilt of his head, Mr. Schuester asked her, "Tina, are there any other looks you can try?"

Then Santana asked her, "Biker chick?"

After Tina had only put her thumb down, Finn said, "Cowgirl?"

Then Mercedes said, "Hood rat."

Then Quinn said to her, "Computer programmer."

Then Brittany said to her, "Cross-country skier."

With a mere turn of his head, Christian asked her, "Why the hell would she want to dress up like a cross-country skier?"

With a mere shrug of her shoulders, Brittany replied, "You never know. Maybe she's into dressing up as a skier."

While Christian only eyed Brittany with furrowed eyebrows, Puck said, "Catholic schoolgirl?"

Just when Christian went to slap the back of Puck's head, he suddenly stopped and simply frowned to himself when Brittany said, "A happy meal, no onions. Or a chicken."

Then, with a shrug of his shoulders, Christian asked Tina, "Why don't you just start dressing up like Tiffany Valentine from the Child's Play franchise?" When a couple of the others turned their heads to look over at him, he said, "What? Tiffany Valentine's pretty hot. There's no way that any of you dumbasses can deny that."

While Puck only raised his eyebrows with a mere tilt of his head, Tina said to her fellow Glee Clubbers, "Look, I appreciate it, guys, but it just isn't me. I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it. It's like communism."

It was then that Rachel quickly walked into the choir room and said to them, "Guys, we have a serious problem. You know, I've been doing some background on Vocal Adrenaline."

With furrowed eyebrows, Artie asked her, "Isn't that against the rules?"

Rachel replied, "No, not at all. Or... probably. Whatever. Anyway, what I figured out, I rooted through the dumpsters behind the Carmel Auditorium and I found eighteen empty boxes of Christmas lights."

In turn, Tina said, "Oh, no."

Then Rachel told them, "Which led me to Joelle Fabrics. I asked them about red Chantilly lace, and they were sold out!"

Then Mercedes said, "Oh, sweet Jesus."

Then both Kurt and Morgan said, "Oh, my."

With furrowed eyebrows, Mr. Schuester said, "W-W-W-What?"

It was then that Kurt told him, "They're doing Gaga."

With a shake of her head, Mercedes said, "Oh, that's it. It's over!"