thirty one | a very glee christmas

While Morgan and Alexandra had their arms wrapped around Christian and smiles on both of their faces as they stared at the tree that their fellow Glee Clubbers were decorating, the two Cheerios sang with the other girls, "We're on the Island of Mi...

While Morgan and Alexandra had their arms wrapped around Christian and smiles on both of their faces as they stared at the tree that their fellow Glee Clubbers were decorating, the two Cheerios sang with the other girls, "We're on the Island of Misfit Toys. Here we don't wanna stay."

Then– after glancing between the two Cheerios that were still keeping their arms wrapped around him– Christian rolled his eyes before he sang with the other boys, "We wanna travel with Santa Claus in his magic sleigh."

While Brittany pushed Artie away from the tree and over towards another side of the room, Artie sang, "A pack full of toys means a sack full of joys for millions and girls and for millions of boys." Then he sang with the other Glee Clubbers, "When Christmas Day is here, the most wonderful day of the year."

Then– with a spin of the box he was holding in his hands– Sam stood up from his chair as she sang, "A jack-in-the-box waits for children to shout."

Then Quinn sang, "Wake up! Don't you know that it's time to come out?"

Once more, each of the Glee Clubbers sang, "When Christmas Day is here, the most wonderful day of the year. Toys galore scattered on the floor. There's no room for more and it's all because of Santa Claus."

While Christian silently eyed the way that both Morgan and Alexandra had repeatedly spun around in circles with wide grins on both of their faces and their arms held out wide, Sam sang, "A scooter for Jimmy."

Then Quinn sang, "A dolly for Sue."

Then the other Glee Clubbers sang, "The kind that will even say..."

With a shrug of her shoulders, Brittany said, "How do you do?"

Once more, the Glee Clubbers sang, "When Christmas Day is here, the most wonderful day of the year."

And while both Morgan and Alexandra had ended up falling into Christian after spinning themselves around one too many times, Brittany asked, "How would you like to be a spotted elephant?"

In turn, Artie asked, "Or a choo-choo with square wheels on your caboose?"

Then Quinn asked, "Or a water pistol that shoots jelly?"

While Christian only grimaced to himself in response to the way that they'd all just yelled 'we are all misfits', his fellow Glee Clubbers sang, "If we're on the Island of Unwanted Toys, we'll miss all the fun with the girls and the boys. When Christmas Day is here, the most wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day of the year!"

It wasn't long afterwards that Mr. Schuester said to them, "Hey, guys. What's this?"

While Christian had only rolled his eyes with a sigh, Finn told him, "Oh, we're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue. Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. It must've fell off some guy's car."