𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐨𝐞

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

☜ 𝙐𝙉𝙐 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Jaws dropped in astonishment, and students exchanged hushed remarks as Sylvia strode alongside her father, a scowl etched on her porcelain face. For Sylvia, this was merely another school, hardly deserving of her time or attention.

Her father, on the other hand, maintained his stoic demeanor. All the students at Nevermore Academy were well-acquainted with the legends of Dracula and his immortal tales.

"Please, have a seat," Weems gestured graciously, pushing a dish of candies toward them. Dracula declined with a subtle shake of his head, while Sylvia leaned forward, plucking a couple of candies and popping them into her mouth.

With a lingering grin, Principal Weems sauntered back to her own seat.

"So Sylvia. You've got quite the reputation." Weems turned to the teen a manila folder in hand, which undoubtedly contained the record of Sylvia's notoriety. Sylvia responded with a sheepish smile, fully aware of her reputation.

"It says here you've been expelled by ten schools this past two years," Sylvia sheepishly smiled "Your most recent incident being the involvement of setting your Coach on fire along with the engineering building?" Weems coughed.

Sylvia nodded, her expression unapologetic Coach Verkman was a previous man he didn't deserve to live, however, the engineering building was a complete accident.

Weems raised an eyebrow, her smile faltering. "Several accounts of arson?" she continued, seemingly searching for an explanation.

Sylvia's father interjected with a sly grin, "What does this matter, Larissa?" He casually lit a cigarette, inhaling the toxic smoke.

"Will you be able to take her?"

Weems took a moment, flipping through Sylvia's file, before finally looking up at the peculiar family

"Nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term, but given your perfect grades and your father's history with the the school, the board has given the green light."

"I've assigned you with a student just like you" Weems looked towards Sylvia.

"She too just arrived here, few days ago with the same track record as you in Ophelia Hall."

"Wonderful," Sylvia sighed

"Should we go meet your new roommate?"