𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

☜𝙊𝙋𝙏 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Sylvia never slept but after her exhausting week. With the Raven and Wednesday kissing her and Eugene almost dying and Wednesday kissing her it seemed it would be suitable for Sylvia to finally rest. Wednesday and Sylvia never really got to talk about what exactly happened that night, every time Sylvia would talk about it, her roommate would shut her down completely.

Wednesday shutting her down wasn't the only thing itching her brain as reoccurring memories about her human life started reappearing in her dreams. Her dreams would soon turn into Nightmares as she was forced to watch the last weeks of her human life over and over again.

How every time Sylvia would feel helpless, how every time Goody was around Sylvia her heart would pang, How Sylvia would cry every night after Goody left for America.

She remembered the night she had turned and how before that she read a letter from Goody's brother about how she had met a man named Vlad and how after weeks of dating Goody was found dead.

Vlad was never found.

After reading this Sylvia recalled the gut-turning cry she let out as if she was reliving that memory. She could recall the brutal screams of her victims, how their warm blood would feel dripping down her face, how it felt to sink her fangs deep into their veins, and The beautiful sound of their bodies falling to the ground.

The look on her fathers face.

Thats it when it dawned on her, on why that name felt so familiar yet so foreign

Vlad.

But that all crashed when Enid bursted through the wooden door. A frantic look on her face, as she looked in between Wednesday and Sylvia. "Enid, What did I say about barging through the door." Sylvia groaned muffling herself with a pillow

"Sorry," Enid mumbled

Wednesday turned to the werewolf "Enid, what's wrong." She asked.

"It's Parents Weekend," Enid said, shoving the paper in front of Wednesday's face. The girl grabbed the paper her eyes widening as she read the sentences.

At Enids words Sylvia rose from her bed "My parents are not going to like that I haven't shifted yet. They'll probably send me to some conversion camp in Milwaukee again." Enid complained throwing her head back

Wednesday crumpled the paper, "This is today, why was I not informed of this earlier." Enid detached herself from Sylvia "It's because of what happened with Eugene." Enid explained Sylvia raised a brow "But Eugenes okay he's alive?"

"Yeah I know, but some Parents are still worried theirs might be next." Sylvia nodded her head "Well this might not be perfect for you but I need to have a word with mine." Sylvia sucked her tooth, Wednesday nodded her head