𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

If you haven't guessed by now words under Nytcophilia are the numbers in Romanian

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

☜ 𝙉𝙊𝙐𝘼 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Wednesday Addams was not an average girl, she was not. As a young girl she had no desire to wear feminine clothes nor did she have them now. Wednesday didn't desire the comfort of a man's arms.

No she didn't

Growing up the eldest in a Victorian Gothic family she was forced to burden herself with caring for her younger brother.

While her parents were too busy infatuated with each other Wednesday found herself looking up to her Uncle Fester and although Uncle Fester was not a normal person to look up to, It should've been clear to you now Wednesday Addams was not the normal girl.

Wednesday Addams knew her parents pretty well.

Well, she thought she did.

Wednesday's parents were none like any other, just like her infatuated with murder and death, etc...

However, Wednesday never actually thought that her parents were very capable of committing murder.

Her father no less.  

But now here she was back, in Dr. Kinbotts torture chamber this time however not alone. Her Mother, Father, and her sad sack of a brother Pugsley all sat on Dr. Kinbotts white sofa.

A look of boredom crossed on everyones faces as Kinbott looked between the two parents.

"Mr and Mrs. Addams." Kinbott coughed trying to break the awkward silence between them. Wednesdays mother Morticia looked up from her nails plastering a smile on her face, while her husband sent a questioning look.

Pugsley leaned forward taking the chips from her table. Silence filled the room as Wednesday looked between her parents each of them not wanting to speak, "Perhaps we should discuss what it's like having Wednesday away from home."

Wednesday's father Gomez tapped his fingers side-eyeing his wife. Pugsley was the first to speak up as he brought the bowl of chips to his lap "I mean for me, It's been hard not having Wednesday around."

"- I never thought I'd miss being a waterboarded so much."

Kinbott hesitantly nodded her head "Morticia? Gomez? How have you two been coping?"

"It's been torture for us." Morticia answered honestly, Gomez nodded his head "Fortunately my Brother Festers rack fits two people." Gomez butted.

"Nothing like a good stretch to bring out the best of each other." Morticia stretched her hand out to Gomez. Who gently leaned over kissing her hand.