𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

 ☜𝙎𝘼𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙕𝙀𝘾𝙀 ☞

☜𝙎𝘼𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙕𝙀𝘾𝙀 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Wednesday hardly ever watched any movies, the only genre of movies she ever watched was Horror and Mystery purely because of how much she loved hearing the actor's blood curling scream.

She would've chosen Scream 5 but Since Tyler wasn't really fond of Horror she was forced to watch the Notebook. A romance movie. Should she mention she didn't like Romance movies.

Wednesday swore the boy was crying at the end of the movie. Thankfully the movie wasn't that long had she stayed any longer she would've thrown up.

"Sooo...Did you like it?" He asked his hands clumped together as the two walked under the streetlights. Wednesday forced a smile biting her tongue and nodding her head.

"So you don't mind me asking." Tyler turned to face the girl, causing them to stop in the middle of the sidewalk. Only the light of the moon illuminated Tylers face.

"Why the change of heart?" He asked.

Wednesday glared at the sidewalk, then at the teenage boy. Wondering where exactly he dared to say that. As if he wasn't the one who kidnapped her.

"...I wanted a change." She mumbled biting the want to strangle his throat.

Truth be told Wednesday had no idea what to say.

Tyler walked forward his back towards Wednesday as if anticipating for her to follow him.

Wednesday glared at the back of his head, her hands slithered inside her pockets clutching the napkin drenched with enough Chloroform to knock a full-grown man unconscious.

One of the benefits of having an Uncle like Fester, he was always down to commit a crime, especially kidnapping.

On-time a black car appeared parked on the curb. It didn't take Wednesday a second time before running up to Tyler and placing the cloth over his face.

Tyler let out a muffled yell. His hands grabbed onto Wednesdays arm with a grip.

In a second Tylers eyes closed his body dropped to the ground. With all her strength Wednesday dragged Tyler to the back seat of the car, slamming the door behind her.

The drive to Uncle Festers rental home was not that far, filled with enough materials for torturing Tyler gave Wednesday a big grin.