𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

☜𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙕𝙀𝘾𝙀 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Wednesday watched with a querying gaze as her mother walked towards the cemetery a rose in hand as she brought herself to the ground.

Wednesday watched as Morticia muttered a few words wiping a tear before ultimately crumpling the petals of the rose, and littering it on the stone grave.

Parting a farewell she left the cemetery, Wednesday behind her.

Once Wednesday was sure her mother had left the cemetery, she made herself to the tombstone. The remains of the rose marking where she had stayed.

Wednesday bent down recognizing the words carved into the stone Garret Gates.

Only one thought remained in her head.

How was her mother connected to the death of Garret, Why did her mother care enough for Garret to visit his grave?

She only knew one person would have the answers to her undying questions.

Her father.

As Wednesday stood up she carefully looked around searching for a specific before running back into Sylvia's black car. Opening the door she slid in it and ordered the driver to drive them to the police station.

Meanwhile, Sylvia stared at the girl as if she was crazy with sauce on her lips she held a half-eaten chicken burrito: one of the many perks of being a hybrid.

Wednesday glared pointing to the food in her hand her stomach grumbling "Where did you get that." Sylvia rolled her eyes hearing the sound of her stomach she handed the Addams girl the burrito.

Wednesday's eyes widened snatching the burrito from Sylvia's hand taking a huge bite. Causing a small moan to erupt from her lips.

Sylvia's eyes bulged, turning around so Wednesday couldn't see her face. Sylvia's cheeks flustered a red hue before wiping the sauce from her lips with a napkin. With a push, the car ignited causing a soft purr to escape from the engine.

"So what'd you find." She coughed pulling out of the curb.

Wednesday wiped her mouth, the burrito gone from her hands. Sylvia noted to get more food for Wednesday "Mother was at Garret's grave." She handed her the metal foil.

Sylvia nodded taking notice of how fast she had managed to eat the Burrito "I didn't think you were that hungry." Sylvia pointed taking the foul from her hand

"Eating doesn't concern my problems. I have more pressing things to deal with," Wednesday mumbled.

"Like solving this," Sylvia stated Wednesday nodded her head as Thing jumped from the second row, picking up the coke bottle and handing it to her.