𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

☜𝘾𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙄 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ It was the day before the Raven, Enid was constantly in Sylvia and Wednesday's room ranting about her failed date with Ajax and how he had left her waiting outside for hours, how she had cried for days. Sylvia proposed the idea to give him the same treatment he gave her, by ripping his heart. Enid disagreed but Wednesday was more than happy.

"I agree with Sylvia." Wednesday agreed sharpening her knives a sinister smile on her lips "I haven't had a good torture in a while." Sylvia couldn't even lie and say she wasn't turned on right now.

Enid bursted into tears dropping her head back into the Vampires lap. Sylvia made a note to torment the living hell out of Ajax.

Enid calmed down for a few more hours, falling asleep in Sylvia's bed.

"I feel sorry for her," Sylvia mumbled, Wednesday nodded her head

"Men are truly the lesser species."

Sylvia nodded "Speaking of men." She pulled out Xavier's drawings from her coat.

Wednesday's eyes widened taking the drawings "I saw claw marks on Xavier's neck, he said they were from fencing but you don't get cuts like that from fencing." She said, following Wednesday to her board "So I tracked him down after class, found him waking out of this sketchy runned-down building near the edge of the woods."

"Inside there were paintings, drawings all of them was this creature...Well not all of them but most of them were." Sylvia pointed to the drawings.

"You think Xavier is the monster?"

Sylvia nodded her head, turned around grasped the pair of pants near her bed pulling out the book they had taken from the Nightshade Library. With the book in hand, she flipped through many pages until she stopped at one.

"That thing- The Monster he draws is-."

Sylvia walked over to Wednesday, showing her the drawing "A Hyde."

Wednesday took the book from her hands "Where did you get this?" She asked reading the info the book gave off. "You aren't the only one here who stole something from that library." She shrugged,

"Now get this. The victims from the attacks all have one distinct detail that proves a Hyde was the attacker." Sylvia picked the pictures on the board, her eyes scanning for the small puncture on the skin.

Wednesday's eyes rose excitedly taking the book off of Sylvia's Hands, and reading the journal out loud.

Sylvia looked over Wednesday's shoulder "Artists by nature, but equally vindictive in temperament." Wednesday read.

"Did your father wright this?"

Sylvia nodded her head, "This was his journal, I'm pretty sure all his adventures are on here. He really wanted to be well documented."