𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

☜ 𝙎𝘼𝙎𝙀 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Wednesday held her head up, pleased with how far she had managed to get in this investigation, finding Xavier's Art layer and the monsters, she was on top of the world.

Even if her face didn't show it.

She had turned the bloody rag and the claw into the Sheriff's office near town asking for a DNA test to see if the blood and the claw matched.

To which they reluctantly agreed.

"It concerns me that you waste your time crying over a man," Wednesday stated.

Sylvia grumbled though she didn't want to admit it. Xavier had managed to grow on Sylvia but after their argument in Xavier's art layer, Xavier had made Sylvia feel a whole bunch of emotions. Anger, Sorrow, Annoyed, etc... Emotions she hadn't felt since before she became a vampire.

"I'm not," Sylvia lifted her head.

"That is a lie," Wednesday said

"What are you doing?" Sylvia had been blasting music in her ears all day, "Listening."

Wednesday crossed her hands sitting on her bed. both of their faces were mere inches away, Wednesday scooted back a few inches.

Sylvia removed her headphones, Wednesday hadn't used such a device but she wondered if this could be some torture mechanism she can use on her brother.

"This will hurt," Sylvia warned, it wasn't actually but during her weeks of rooming with Wednesday she understood how sadistic she was.

Wednesday gave a tiny smile as La Llorona by Chavela Vergas played in her ear the Addams nodded her head silently approving of her taste in music, removing the headphones and giving it back to her.

"Now I was thinking now that you no longer have a date for the raven." Wednesday said, Sylvia nodded her head. "I wa-

"-You wanna go with me?" Sylvia raised straightening her back, finishing her sentence before she could. Wednesday eyes blew back, her mouth dried

"No."

Sylvia frowned dropping her hand on Wednesdays arm

"I'd rather poke needles in my eyes than go to the raven."

"Come on, please for me. Plus Xavier going with Bianca I want to see the look on their faces." She pointed as Wednesday took her sentence seriously imagining the look of pure horror in his eyes.

Wednesday hummed

"I do like that idea, " She mumbled but shook her head nonetheless "However I don't have a dress."