𝐖𝐨𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

☜𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐙𝐄𝐂𝐄 ☞

☜𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐙𝐄𝐂𝐄 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳  Wednesday Addams awoke to the sound of fire crackling her hands tied together dangling only a few inches off the ground. Blood dripped from her forehead as the faint sound of classical music played in her ear as the sound of manacles clattered just by her

Despite having blurry vision, she could make out a familiar figure standing in front of her as a black figure approached from a distance.

No emotion behind her face. With no emotion in her eyes, the brunette gave her an unfamiliar look.

Tyler's previous statements caused Wednesday to seethe. She felt her stomach turn as she saw the burns on Sylvia's wrists. Her hand's wounds. Her normally straight, clean hair is now untidy and filthy.

The vampire titled her head stepping back from the girl as the wooden door to the right of the tomb opened up, revealing Thornhill "I've got to admit. That shape shifting stunt you did- almost worked."

"-but as my father always said 'If you want to outsmart an outcast, you got to out-think them'." She shook her head stepping forward so that she was only mere inches from Sylvia, she placed a hand on her shoulder rubbing her back.

"I never got to thank you for taking Tyler of my hands. He was a good servent, I'm hoping she will too" Thornhill sighed motioning for the Vampire Hybrid to go in the corner.

Wednesday watched as the girl turned around but not before setting her eyes on the Addams girl, Wednesday watched her eyebrows knitted as she swore a tiny glint of white shined through the dull and grey irises.

"You know we have roots that stretch way back to Joseph Crackstone."

"So you come from a line of psychotic killers too." Wednesday rolled

Laurel seemed visibly angered by Wednesdays choice of word "Joseph Crackstone was a visionary, dedicated to protecting normies from outcasts until his life was cut short by your ancestor, Goody Addams!"

Sylvia froze.

Her heart stopped beating. She knew that name, she knew it yet for some reason she didn't. She knew that name was important. She must've been important to her somehow but how would she have been important if she didn't even know who she was.

"and to add insult to injury. They stole his land to build that abomination of a school...but throughout the centuries  my family remained committed to Crackstone's mission." She continued.

"My brother died serving that cause. I however decided to take a different approach." Wednesday widened at the sight in front of her jars filled with water containing body parts with what Wednesday assumed were the missing limbs Tyler had taken.