𝐖𝐨𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝

/𝖓𝖞𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆/

☜𝙋𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙕𝙀𝘾𝙀 ☞

☜𝙋𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙕𝙀𝘾𝙀 ☞

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Sylvia awoke to the sound of white noise. Her body felt sore as if her limbs had been pulled apart and glued back together.

Her shirt had been ripped into two as if her kidnappers had tried to saw her arm off, her pants remained untouched.

Sylvia looked around while she tried to free hersel from the chain that tightened around her wrists. She found herself in a familiar basement,

the Gates basement.

But where the car parked it was replaced with several bottles of chemicals filled with intricate colors as tiny lines of sunlight shined just too the right of her.

Her irritation grew bigger and bigger as her attempts of removing the chain became futile. Her eyes pulled into

"You're never going to be able to remove that." A feminine voice said from in front of her. Sylvia looked up her eyes meeting the familiar gaze of Marylin Thornhill behind her Tyler.

Wednesdays friend.

Thornhill must've noticed how she had been looking towards Tyler as she futher explained "Its amazing how powerful a bowl of blood, strands of hair and the perfect amount of tears can create such a potion."

"No magic needed." Thornhill awed inserting the needle deep inside Sylvias neck, forcing the girl to become drowsy and still.

Sylvia stared at her confused and dumbfounded "I'm terribly sorry about all of this." She continued grabbing a glass jar filled with a brown nasty color.

"This little thing will keep you still until I can find something that can internally bound you to me." She mumbled ruffling Sylvias hair before applying the mouth gag onto her.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

Wednesday didn't think much when Sylvia didn't arrive during botany class nor when she arrived at the fencing club. However she did start to begin to worry a little bit when she didn't appear the night before.

She always did arrive before 3. Wednesday admitted she purposely elongated her writing schedule to see if Sylvia would ever come.

She didn't.

At first she believed it was her fathers wrong doing, but that was quickly shot down when Ms. Weems informed that Dracula had left days prior.