2. Blueberries

Liz-

You ought to have seen what I saw on my way
To the village, through Mortenson's pasture to-day:
Blueberries as big as the end of your thumb,
Real sky-blue, and heavy, and ready to drum
In the cavernous pail of the first one to come!        
And all ripe together, not some of them green
And some of them ripe! You ought to have seen!"

"I don't know what part of the pasture you mean."

"You know where they cut off the woods-let me see
It was two years ago—or no!—can it be        
No longer than that?—and the following fall
The fire ran and burned it all up but the wall."

"Why, there hasn't been time for the bushes to grow. I giggled as I begin to put my morning smoothie. I had a long day at clinicals, and I was listening to something without blueberries on my podcast. It was interrupted by the Keurig, a stinging and whistling I need to turn it off that would be important because you don't wanna have like a huge blowout with your Keurig.

Those are expensive. I quickly shut it off and begin to drink my smoothie and then I pet my cup of coffee to go to work and I quickly vested Quill and we headed out the door I gave Chana kiss surprisingly for whatever reason that day he didn't beat me to work. Usually he's gone for me. He always has to be at the studio at seven I don't go to work till eight we always try to have breakfast with each other but sometimes I don't get home till midnight or sometimes he doesn't get home till 3 AM due to the practicing issues with JYP but honestly I don't think anything of it and I won't think anything of it because I always try to have a little bit of probiotic with me.

I had a really busy day ahead of me and I just didn't have time to you know have a big breakfast I dish and I would want Belgium waffles with a little bit of Pinot pallet sugar and you know berries, but that doesn't always happen because in the real world you're trying to just get where you need to go on time and not get so emotional about things that don't go your way but I'm just so grateful that I had Chan and even my kids you know we always try to go for a walk to her and we will try to do we do it's an amazing experience to be a mom and have the man of my dreams.
Chris-
hello beautiful I didn't know you were home I had no idea that you were still home my darling.

What are you doing home this late I mean are you off today? Oh that's right you you're you had to you only had a half a day I was about to go to the studio if you wanted to head out this mean, did you want to go to the studio today? I mean the kids are at nursery play we could go out to lunch or something after I'm done with rehearsal so we are only there for 30 minutes.

Liz-
sure that would be lovely babe. Let me grab my scarf   because I know it's chilly today.