28. Mommys ok

Chris-

life truly is crazy just when you think that you're out of blessings and out of gift from God, he always surprises you when you least expect it and I'm so grateful that everything is going accordingly and that
everyone is happy and healthy.

Liz-

I nursed her for a little bit and held her to my test for skin to  skin then she fell asleep and was put in her bassinet and I after she woke up from her nap there was a soft knock at the door.

I figured it must've been the girls because I told him I was sick but I never told him what was wrong with me.

Maddie -
No way you've done it again you know I'm proud of you by and you know you're such a kick ass you always pull through and you always surprise even us with the most unexpected answers and gifts I mean Liz  she's so beautiful

Felix -oh she's beautiful Chris she's just absolutely beautiful and she looks so much like sunshine when she was a baby. This is so adorable you guys a little Christmas miracle if she came three days before Christmas but just because her birthday is the state doesn't mean that we're not gonna give her all her birthday presents on Christmas and Christmas Eve guys I need to come on I mean what are we supposed to do like give her gifts like for the whole week of Christmas oh she's so perfect I mean I have to start shopping for her .

Han -

OK everyone settle down settle down. I know that my niece is here to see me because I'm the coolest uncle that she's ever had and will ever have. I know that you're y'all just jealous so I'm just gonna kiss her a little cheeks by I can only goodness look how precious you are.
Kairn-

wow you've done it again having to Liz you're the queen of unknown pregnancies because I mean yeah I have an unknown one, but it was just dramatic but I was Liz. She's so beautiful I need to look around a little. I smiled at her I was such a good aunt, and I love my niece  is so perfect and turmeric is the apple of your parents. I only three minutes no human being. I thought up until that moment I never seen something so beautiful and so precious like life  is truly
precious I mean.

Wow just wow I even think Nari took a liking to her. Baby ? Yes honey this is your new cousin Ivy isn't she so beautiful he giggled when he looked at her and told me that she had around cheeks and had cute little hands. I think he was more relieved to to see that there had been new life out into the world I mean he likes all the girls but I think since they're kind of close in age, you know, he'll be able to watch her grow up a little bit and Dale he's only a year behind Nori in age so they will be closed as they age, and go up together I mean, God truly is good I love how he always blesses us with gifts when we least expect them.