11. Shell

Felix -
I remember the first time that I saw her a glimpse of

Mancini

the looking at Maddie from the farm and I started to get emotional because she was the most beautiful girl in the world. If you asked me I sneaker a little bit and I didn't know what to say here what to do I

I just cry like have you ever seen someone that was that beautiful that you just don't know what to say I just don't know what to do I mean I have never seen some of that beautiful fly got so emotional.

I just cried and then I didn't know what to do or what to say or even you know what what you do at a time like that like what do you say and what do you do when you meet a person like her do you cry do you scream do you wanna run and jump for joy? I had all those questions I wanted to ask her like what was it like to move here with a friend and end up with how her life is now like is she happy? Oh, I just had all these things.

I wanted to ask Maddie and you know it's just really in a really astonishing in the way because it is Liz and Chris gotten engaged. She went away from the end and you know go back to

so and then she sing sing crank it supposed to and Maddie just cried a little bit because you know she's such a beautiful girl

and I don't think she is she never tired of jealousy no one  because she she cares about this and because she loves all her friends deeply an equally that she just wants people to be kind to one another that's all she having dreams of his kindness and compassion it but I guess some people don't understand what that means.

I guess you still want everybody to be happy because I tell Maddie every day that it's going to be OK and that she's beautiful and that she's loved and the good thing about Maddie is I know she would never be jealous of anybody and she do you know ran away from her hometown because people are just so disgusting and I'm really proud of Maddie for that because most people stay and feud with people but not Maddie. She always said that she was going to do bigger and better things and that's exactly what she did. that's exactly what Maddie did as she went off she created a life on her own.

She became the girl that we all know in love and I am so proud of Maddie for that and I will always be part of Maddie through it that and I will never stop being proud of you for that. Does that make him but I'm never gonna stop being proud of her because there's no need to stop at her because she has always in a  way push through and demanded that they were changes.