6.Balls

Han-

today is a recording so our next come back and it was really exciting.

I was really excited for Nori

Karin to see the new the new album and ability years since the kids unexpectedly arrivals but honestly we couldn't be we could've been with less because you know,
Kairn & Maddie almost died thank God that you know we are able to get them help because there are other times where I just wonder like what if we did not get there in time like what if we didn't get there in time or what if what if they die you know, and that would hurt me because I wouldn't know where to start be a single father I would not know at all like I just wouldn't know and it makes me feel some type of way. I don't know what type of way I mean I never thought.

I'd have a wife and I never thought I have a son like there's a just dream mine that I just thought whenever gonna come true so let's not get super email about it because I was like it's just not gonna happen with my eye status and I was scared cause I I I'm a good husband and a good father and you know I just didn't wanna die alone and it was scared like you think that you're going to die alone, and that no one loves you or that no one is, I love you and that's just the scariest ever and that sounds the case because I was very blessed to even get married to kairn  have Nori  .

Sun chin-

you know something mommy I think JYP is naughty and fat and who knows Santa might fly past his house this year also mommy I seen a video of him throwing a tantrum he is rude and fat I think daddy daddy I came such a long way to see you !

I walked from the couch and everything.

Liz -

this girl is so beautiful and so strong and just so courageous, I would've never thought that she would become a fire cracker and be so beautiful and so courageous and strong and friendly and helped like I never thought.

I would get a girl to do this I never even thought I'd get a chance of children like I am so blessed to call her mind, but I am so blessed that she even goes off these things and try to do it because I could have her I am so lucky that she is my like I mean .

I don't even know how to thank God each and every day for these girls and you know from my friends and my daughter and my son, you know just thought it was a healthy delivery and just I just grateful every day that you know I've been blessed with these gifts and you know because they could've been sick but if we're lucky that we all survived
Our ordeal  in that the girls are healthy.