A silent voice

Chapter theme: Who will know? Tragedy. https://youtu.be/2nYzbHsuAU8

SDT: SUBTERRANEAN DEMON TRIBE, often used to describe sentient and non-aggressive demons.

USF: UNITED SUBTERRANEAN FRONT, the recognized sovereign citizens of the Ebott. Valley demon association.

NNH: New New Home, the town's name. The only city located in the USF.

Central: Central Government, central city, main human settlement where the Grand Senate is instated.

WG: World Government, The coalition of governments, cities and island states, headed the Grand Senate.

WM: World Military, the standing widespread military for the entire world bar a few states and countries.

OTS: Order Of The Sword, a religious faction mainly situated in the city of fortuna, radical Sparda worshippers.

Disclaimer: Certain aspects of this story are based on a loosely fictional and exaggerated version of reality, of what is possible, of what could be, to understand this is to understand that there is no agenda... Make your own conclusions, what you think is right. This is an Ode to humanity.

I own nothing.

Sin Trigger

Lightning crackled through the sky, it was a terrible storm flushing over the island of Fortuna tonight. The winds blistered throughout the forest and rustled the leaves in just a way to whistle. But on this night, the storm wasn't the only raging force of nature.

A demon was amok.

He tore through tree after tree, violently crashing through the forestry in a mad dash through the ancient woods- repeatedly checking behind him for any pursuers, he pushed himself further and further with his enhanced rage and power. He needed to kill. He needed to MAIM! It was burning beneath his skin like an INFERNO FLAME, a voice no, a call!

His flesh melted away to reveal jagged spikes and burning red eyes, steam coiling around his body like a boiling flame. Burning light etches against the clouds above, lighting the night in flame as he leaps between branches and bursts through stone. Desperately clawing away at anything standing ahead, in the way!

His infernal gaze widens as the trail ends, soles skidding to a stop just before the drop... Coming to stop over an edge seeing the waves crash all around, mist crashing against his burning skin and evaporating on contact.

A bolt crashed through the sky and striked down a tree in a flurry of sparks, beholding the motion of a being far greater.

The infernal being witnessing knew no mirth, he only turns with hatred coiled like a snake, orange pure blazing from his eyes as he witnesses his end, encapsulated by the silhouette before him, light by lightning.

The being ahead of him is low to the ground, shadowed by the night, burning green eyes filled with blood and storming hellfire.

The demon espouts pure hatred. "Rah rah... HRAGGHHH!" His skin boiling and breaking apart as bones and ligaments snap and mutate, extending and thickening into a being not quite human. Steam coalesces into a rune of flame; the demon burns into an infernal inferno, vaporizing the rain before it touches his deformities.

The figure with green eyes decides then to stand to his full height, lightning flashing to reveal the golden feathers of a single wing, draped in snow white scales and wielding a hammer glimmering gold. The angel stands upright as a man, while his opponent is huddled low to the ground as a beast...