A declaration of War

Chapter theme: Vergil fan Theme-https://youtu.be/W3c0DLUObOU

Terminology:

SDT: SUBTERRANEAN DEMON TRIBE, often used to describe sentient and non-aggressive demons.

USF: UNITED SUBTERRANEAN FRONT, the recognized sovereign citizens of the Ebott. Valley demon association.

NNH: New New Home, the hometown of all SDT's, the city known as "a paradise." To those who live there.

Central: Central Government, central Island, main human settlement where the Grand Senate is instated.

WG: World Government, The coalition of governments and island states, headed the Grand Senate.

WM: World Military, the standing widespread military for the entire world bar a few states and countries.

OTS: Order Of The Sword, a religious faction mainly situated in the city of fortuna, radical Sparda worshippers.

Disclaimer: Certain aspects of this story are based on a loosely fictional and exaggerated version of reality, of what is possible, of what could be, of the relationships we see day to day, between people, nations, and anything in between, to understand this is to understand that there is no agenda... Make your own conclusions, what you think is right.

Sin Trigger.

These Sparda worshippers... It made him sick to see his father's image engraved on their garb, on their weaponry... For these men knew not what it meant to fight for the weak, nor to be heroes; these men were nothing of the like.

Vergil wouldn't let it stand.

Pushing through the self-made entrance, Vergil ducks underneath a violent swing of shimmering steel soaring right above his head, the half-devil then presses into motion and launches a heavy strike into the knight's kidney before blurring past him; his boot cracks against a table and shoves two men against a wall, breath knocked out of their lungs.

His eyes flashed to an incoming blade, blue eyed reflected in its steel before the sword shattered into dozens of pieces around the contours of his fist, exploding away like shrapnel and grazing a leg. The knight who raised his sword to the half-devil fell down in pain, clutching his appendage as Vergil merely stepped over him to face the rest of the defense force.

Red flashed across his statuesque visage, the dim crimson, blood caked his features for the third time that day.

"Hmph."

Blitzing across the room at breakneck speeds, Vergil's mighty grip tears through the air only to coil around a throat, choking out a knight and holding him high in the air before slamming the coward into the ground. His eyes begin to dart between targets, hyper-focused brain moving faster than any human could ever hope to.

His afterimages foretell his arrival yet none can evade, lightning crackling around his body as he channels his inner energies. He moves like a professional kickboxer, weaving between blows and crushing his mighty fists and legs against the order of the sword members who'd wronged him. No sin was greater than that of harming a child.

Vergil rotates on the ball of his foot before jutting out a leg, like a crack of a whip his blow lands solid against one of the knights. Sending him careening through the hall and into his fellow brethren, Vergil continues on with a literal mountain of bodies groaning around him.

Moving through the facility like a man possessed, Vergil ducks and waves and fades through every attack thrown his way. His single minded assault will only end upon the discovery of what he is searching for.