Nessun Dorma

Chapter theme: Nessun Dorma; https://youtu.be/Uau48wh5CeI

Terminology:

SDT: SUBTERRANEAN DEMON TRIBE, often used to describe sentient and non-aggressive demons.

USF: UNITED SUBTERRANEAN FRONT, the recognized sovereign citizens of the Ebott. Valley demon association.

NNH: New New Home, the town's name. The only city located in the USF.

Central: Central Government, central city, main human settlement where the Grand Senate is instated.

WG: World Government, The coalition of governments, cities and island states, headed the Grand Senate.

WM: World Military, the standing widespread military for the entire world bar a few states and countries.

OTS: Order Of The Sword, a religious faction mainly situated in the city of fortuna, radical Sparda worshippers.

Disclaimer: Certain aspects of this story are based on a loosely fictional and exaggerated version of reality, of what is possible, of what could be, to understand this is to understand that there is no agenda... Make your own conclusions, what you think is right.

I own nothing.

Sin Trigger

'Systems diagnostic... Circuit functions 100%... Body integrity... 100%... partial damage to right arm... Repaired... Not Urgent... Body fully functioning...'

Cyan eyes whirring to life, his vision returned to him first. Taking in the view of a well lit room with various styles of decor, well lit and fancy... The next sense to come was his hearing, artificial ears intaking the sound and melody of the operatic chorus, like a flowing honey against his artificial skin... His feeling of touch returned, and he flexes each finger individually to make sure each is in working order... There's no more blood.

Beyond the reach of his hands lies a single, motionless figure leaned against the doorway to the outside world, the sun setting in the distance and shadowing the figure in a dark light. It's almost poetic, the shine of the setting sun with the operatic choir in the background.

Blooke rubs his head, 'Where... Where am I? What happened to me?' His memory facilities were rebooting, all he could remember was the feeling of anger... And then.

Blood.

"Ah, you're awake."

Snapping to attention, the SDT catches the red-eyed glow of His host and tries to get up only to sluggishly keel over. The figure is draped in teal dress, a cuffed suit and tie... A regal disposition.

The influential CEO sighs, "Don't push yourself, friend... Take a moment, and then come to me." Blooke could only blink at the request, his first instinct is to view him with distrust but... There's something about his voice...

Using the mahogany table to steady himself, Blooke eventually regains the stability in his legs... He then feels around his body and realizes that... He lacks any clothing.

Face flushing blue, only his angular exoskeleton is visible now... Various circuits and wiring coils around and over his body, with a dark heart held in a glass container in the core of his chest...

Andrei notices his discomfort, raising his cane. "Do you feel exposed, my friend? Hm..." Clapping twice, two men stumble into the room and give a comical salute to their master.

They are young, almost innocent. Dressed in servant garb, "Sup boss/What's up??" They chorus, elbowing each other with small grins on their faces before snapping to attention.