Miscalculated wrath

Chapter theme: Sanctus combat-https://youtu.be/9QykZ_g9bho

Terminology:

SDT: SUBTERRANEAN DEMON TRIBE, often used to describe sentient and non-aggressive demons.

USF: UNITED SUBTERRANEAN FRONT, the recognized sovereign citizens of the Ebott. Valley demon association.

NNH: New New Home, the town's name. The only city located in the USF.

Central: Central Government, central city, main human settlement where the Grand Senate is instated.

WG: World Government, The coalition of governments, cities and island states, headed the Grand Senate.

WM: World Military, the standing widespread military for the entire world bar a few states and countries.

OTS: Order Of The Sword, a religious faction mainly situated in the city of fortuna, radical Sparda worshippers.

Disclaimer: Certain aspects of this story are based on a loosely fictional and exaggerated version of reality, of what is possible, of what could be, of the relationships we see day to day, between people, nations, and anything in between, to understand this is to understand that there is no agenda... Make your own conclusions, what you think is right.

I own nothing.

Sin Trigger.

The sound of dripping water pervaded his senses, the ground was cold... Uncomfortable, and the only source of warmth was the other being in the cell with him. But Credo didn't want to be near that guy... He was scary, humming about something incoherent. Bald with incredibly long nails and a very pale complexion, especially for Fortuna's standards...

Credo was afraid here by himself, he wished that...

'... Father...'

He hoped that his father was alright, he fought off those guys for a while but he couldn't win against all of them...

Brushing the grime off his forehead, Credo peaked through the little hole in the wall that let him see into the cell next to him. Curiously, he looks around. "I wonder if there are more kids here..." The small boy gulps suddenly, his yellow eyes becoming worried.

"I hope not..." But...

'If they need me, I'll help them...'

Without warning a scalding orange eye burned through the little hole, a screaming beast on the other side! Credo went tumbling back in pain with his face turning white.

The burning optical sensation only became more severe, with tears in his eyes the young boy opened his mouth to release a scream only for the other occupant of the cell to quickly hold his mouth shut.

Credo squirmed against his grip, grunting and screaming into his palm for a few seconds. The young boy was not irrational though, realizing that the other occupant wasn't harming him... Rather protecting him from the glaring orange light, so Credo opted to remain silent.

Eventually the light faded away, the creature on the other side leaving finally with a couple painful moans echoing through the eye-hole.

...

The prisoner released Credo finally, the small boy crumpled to the floor and began to run his eyes. Grunting in pain, he picked up the pace before two large hands stopped him.

The young boy blinked a few times as he caught the eyes of his saviour, they were a bright green... He then pointed to his own eyes, keeping them open for twenty seconds before pointing towards Credo.