Marcel and I arrived an hour early to the event. I love to be early. We get the first picks at the best seats. You get to settle in and have the time to go to the loo, look at the venue. I was always the first one in class during my Uni days. For this event, I am so thankful we were indeed early, because there are already many people waiting in line to get the best seats. I take this time to Google him and inform Marcel of who our speaker is.

The English article on Wikipedia doesn't have a picture of him. I don't really mind. I don't think I even have a Wikipedia page on myself, so not having a picture is no big deal. I read a lot about him and summarised it all in trivia facts to Marcel.

"He wrote his first book in his early teenage years. He has written books both in English and in French. His latest in English is called "Blood Shot" in two words. It's his fourteenth book. Or his fourteenth in English... I'm not really sure. It doesn't say much. It talks a bit about what inspired him to write in the first place was to escape the toxic living environment he was in when he was young. I think we can both relate to that. It says here that he briefly taught at the University of Montreal. That's about it for Wikipedia. Now, what else does the Internet have to say about him? Many articles in French about the releases of his books. Oh! He's won many awards, and he is the spokesperson for a charity that introduces underprivileged kids into literature. That's nice. Didn't we talk about something similar the other day?"

"Mmhmm..." Marcel simply responds and looks around, maybe not paying as much attention to me as I thought.

"I think it was last month, at the museum. About how we should encourage our children to develop their creativity by giving them a blank sheet of paper and a pencil, and see the infinite possibilities they can achieve."

"Wasn't that when we visited your University?"

"Maybe... I think I could question him on that. I could write an article about this charity and his impact on the lives of the children he helps. This is good."

I continue my search on my phone, scrolling down fan pages, until I see one of the articles written by Shelley. It's in French, but he is photographed with her and I finally get to know the face of the man I have been reading so much about.

I'm shocked and surprised. At a loss of words really. I don't know why but I turn a little so that Marcel can't see my screen anymore. I click on the picture and zoom in. This man is absolutely gorgeous. I mean... wow!

He stands terribly tall next to her. He has a head full of dark onyx hair and a piercing blue gaze. His skin is sunkissed at best. Not very tan, but he looks very healthy. Through his suit, I can see his large build. The top two buttons of his collar are not buttoned. Some of his chest hair peek through. It isn't too much in a macho kind of way. It's seductive, effortlessly charming.

I just can't even contain myself. I was so not expecting to meet this gorgeous man today. I search for other pictures of him. I look at his figure. I'm feeling inspired. He is the closest thing I have ever seen in real life to a Greek God. I look at him and I see Zeus, the wrath of a hundred lightning. I dive into his clear blue eyes and I feel the deep and vast oceans of Poseidon. I see his predominant biceps and think of Hercules with the strength of ten men. I can't wait to see his hands.

I've never felt that attraction towards somebody like I often felt for art. Everything in me is ignited. I just want to run my hands on his bare chest and sculpt him from the waist up. He would look so good in white clay. To me, he is the ultimate beauty. He is a living, breathing piece of art. He really is that beautiful.