It was hard at the beginning. But once I got back into it, it was smoother. It felt good. It gave me confidence to find myself again. I think my first attempt was to get something I didn't have, something I dreamed of, but now, it's about what makes me happy, what brings me pleasure with the experience I now have.

I was so inspired while on the road back from Bristol. I read my outline and I wrote the whole drive down. As soon as we got back to the flat, I took refuge in Mace's study. I've been writing for hours every day to produce something I can show Edith before we leave for the United States. I want to give her a draft. I've already roughly written about twenty chapters. I'm correcting it all. We'll see if she enjoys it enough for me to keep on going.

I've taken most of our time off to write and I've completely shut Marcel off. My head has been in my story a hundred percent. Marcel likes to tell me I'm "method-writing". He explained to me that it's like method acting, meaning an actor will immerse himself so completely in their character that they won't ever come out of it until they are done shooting their movie.

Now, I'm writing an emotional scene and the character experiences loss and missing somebody. So I sent Marcel to Simon's flat to get my things to move me in eventually, but mostly for me to have clothes before leaving the country in a few days. I promised him to be done with it by Saturday for the event at the dungeon. It leaves me only tonight to correct the last six chapters. Tomorrow, I'll go to the office to meet with Edith and give her my manuscript to review. Marcel is supposed to come back later during the day. We'll move me in quickly with the essentials, and get ready for the event. Sunday, we have to pack for our trip, because we leave on Monday.

Seeing the late hour, I decide to give myself a break and get something to eat at the same time. I turn on my cell phone and see texts from my man.

Him: How's the writing going?

Him: I've put all of your clothes in a bag. I put your little black dress to the side, knowing you'll wear it tomorrow.

Him: I thought I had a lot of books. You put me to shame.

I smile at the screen and look at the blinking bar on the screen.

Me: My brother is not too sad you are moving me out?

I put down my phone waiting for an answer and took a bite of my tomato sandwich. I don't have the time to swallow that my screen lights up with Marcel's picture. I wipe my hands on my jeans and take the call by putting it on speaker.

"Hey, my love." I greet him with a very light heart, a smile drawing itself on the corners of my mouth.

"I will never get tired of hearing you say that."

"Get used to it. How are you?"

"Good. I texted you all day. How have you been?"

"It's going somewhere. Hope I'll be done soon. How's my brother?"

"He's good. I'm so happy he works nights. I get a little time to myself." He lets out with a soft chuckle.

"He's a chatty fellow, ain't he?" I smile at the memories of living with my brother over the summer. We had a very nice time. We had never bonded like that before.

"That's one way to put it... I miss you. Tell me you'll be done tomorrow."

"I won't stop until I am. I haven't eaten all day, I was taking a break. I haven't much left to review. It's only a rough draft. I'll visit your mother tomorrow to let her review it to be entirely yours tomorrow night. Think you'll get back late?"