"I'm happy to have made such an impression, Miss Hemingway."

I look at Marcel, completely horrified. I uncross my leg and turn to face Logan Kent, towering over us. I take my notebook from my lap and stand up, not nearly as tall as the six-foot-something man in front of me.

"I'm so sorry. This was taken totally out of context."

"Please, enlighten me then." He responds with a smile that could easily be a smirk as he crosses his arm on his chest. His pride is evident. Is he mocking me?

"I'm a graduate in the History of Art BA program from the University of Manchester. I was just taken by your character. It would make an incredible sculpture. I'm sorry if that offended you."

"Not in the least." His smile lingers on his traits a moment. He gazes at me, making a mental inventory of every detail of my face. I see his eyes scanning me. It doesn't make me uncomfortable, but I do feel the need to break our gaze and look down, maybe a little embarrassed. "I'm ready for that interview."

"Good." I respond quickly. I look around the now empty room that was full of hundreds of people earlier in search of a potential interview place. "Wherever you feel most comfortable."

"How about we go for a drink? There's a pub right outside." He suggests and I immediately look behind me to consult Marcel first. He nods slightly, looking up at me as he gathers my purse and gets up to stand by my side.

"We would be delighted. Lead the way."

Logan Kent walks in front of us and leads us backstage the way we came in. He takes his personal effects, talks briefly to the coordinators before leading us outside. I look at Marcel and whisper to him to not be heard by our friend.

"One pint, and we go back home. We have to leave early tomorrow for the tour."

"Don't stress about it. If you want to enjoy yourself, you can. You can sleep on our way up north."

"That's kind of you, but I'm already enjoying myself. Are you?"

"I am. And I certainly enjoyed hearing you call my flat home." He grins beautifully showing the most sincere joy. It warms my heart.

We've had a very profound discussion earlier. Maybe it shouldn't have happened in a public place, maybe it wasn't the right time, but I feel we both told our truths and we can move on now. And I think we are stronger now that we've shared so openly. I am happy he did share what was on his mind and on his heart. And since he felt uncomfortable after Logan and I's first encounter, I thought it would be the responsible thing to do, to ask him if he was OK with going for drinks with Logan. He could have been uncomfortable and we could have done the interview in the amphi-theatre. He's very supportive and I'm not used to that. I'm very happy to have him by my side.

Mister Kent holds the pub door open for both of us and we take a seat at a private table near the bar. Football is on. The crowd gathered is somewhat loud, but not as loud as a Manchester pub on a game night when Manchester United is winning. I have never encountered louder fans.

Marcel takes our order, I ask for a pint of Fuller's London Pride ale and Mister Kent agrees. I look at our guest interacting with my boyfriend. His posture is different. He seems more relaxed, maybe a little defeated, or conflicted about something. He doesn't seem to engage as much as he did in the amphi-theatre. Marcel nods in response and leaves us to order at the bar. I take my notebook out of my purse and get ready to interview him.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to this interview, Mister Kent."

"It's a pleasure. Please, call me Logan." He insists with a soft smile. I can already comprehend that his charm and his charisma are definitely a part of a persona. He seems more thoughtful now, calmer and tender. I don't know why his mood has changed so drastically. Was it the nerves triggering this extroverted personality? Is it like a defence mechanism?